• suicidalstickman - December 9, 2008 9:20 p.m.

Theres a spelling erro in there, just thought I'd point it out, not telling you where though......
  • ecoman - December 9, 2008 9:16 p.m.

I love MK.
  • k1ng94 - December 9, 2008 9:02 p.m.

I think Laura croft underworld shot its self in the foot by admitting to asking low reveiws to be posted after the games release. I was going to buy it but that completly put me of the game.
  • Tomsta666 - December 9, 2008 8:02 p.m.

Tekken 6 - ITS COMING TO XBOX360 if thats not shooting wildly into the air while whooping all cowboy like, then I dont know what is! No More Heroes - I love this game, the fact that its on the Wii surrounded by shovelware shit adds to it's culty appeal IMO. Can't wait for my next dose of Travis!!
  • Darkness710 - December 9, 2008 5:40 p.m.

great...I'v just bought MK.vs.DC as a xmas present for my brother and when he reads this (he is easily biased after reading GRadar) he will make me feel shit on the 25th. Thanks GR and most of these games havn't even been released (tekken 6? GT5?)
  • GR_DavidHoughton - December 9, 2008 5:40 p.m.

h_g1990: Do it!
  • noobeater - December 9, 2008 5:13 p.m.

yay at last 1st...quite an interesting article...however i dont think manhunt shot itself in the foot as i think it was down to the bbfc not being able to enforce its 18+ certification that way it wouldnt need to be banned altogether temprarily...hmmm i still aint got round to playing it yet tho...i guess i better
  • lovinmyps3 - February 22, 2009 1:38 a.m.

i love the rockstar guys simply BECAUSE they push the boundries with games (and they make good games XD). theyre like a rage against the machine song in the flesh
  • kingpin202 - February 18, 2009 11:37 p.m.

Yeah, wtf were they thinking at Midway by throwing in DC Universe vs. Mortal Kombat. Did they think us fans would love them lowering the rating.........Or were they hoping that DC fans would fill in the left void.....cause I don't know if they knew this, but DC sucks! I mean, Batman and Flash are cool, but other than that....Marvel kicks DC's ass. Well, sad that Midway has gone bankrupt. =( Maybe we will see Mortal Kombat brought back to life in another time.
  • noofer7 - December 13, 2008 7:37 p.m.

ahh... spore
  • cronoman66 - December 13, 2008 6:42 p.m.

I think the problem that i've always found with Gran Turismo, is that its always a car in perfect condition, with perfect weather, and perfect roads and perfect just about everything, and when in life is ANYTHING perfect?
  • Iffo - December 11, 2008 6 p.m.

I really don't know why NMH is held at such a high regard. Granted the presentation is outstanding, Travis is among the best characters in recent games history and the extreme quirkiness is unmatched ... but gameplay wise it just sucks! The levels are repetitive and uninspired; the quasi-open world only gets in the way; collecting money for the assassination missions are a chore; the actual story is as boring as it gets... I never finished it and I don't think I'll ever get back to it. And frankly I don't know what's with the bad Disaster press - the game is totally competent and is partly what I expected (but never got) from Alone in the Dark!
  • saya-MON - December 11, 2008 4:41 a.m.

MK is so cool!
  • mmarano - December 11, 2008 4:23 a.m.

last!
  • BLACKICE - February 19, 2009 8:08 p.m.

MK.vs.DC is a good game and if you like that kind of game so give the game a chance
  • BHynes10 - January 23, 2009 11:20 p.m.

Hopefully EA has learned their lesson from the over 1.7 million pirates and the class action lawsuits. This should be proof for every developer and/or publisher that if you try too hard to control our gaming, it will come back to bite you in the ass... HARD.
  • GamesRadarSomeAsshole - December 31, 2008 6:33 a.m.

21st !!! What really needs to happen, is Adult Rated games already.
  • Tomsta666 - December 14, 2008 6:21 p.m.

" katwood92 - 1 day 11 hours ago YES!!!!!!!!!! 33RD!!! MY LIFE GOAL IS FULFILLED AND I CAN NOW DIE HAPPILY!!!! Seriously people, drop the first thing, it's incredibly immature. People who call "first" are attention hogs who crave the small, meaningless attention it brings them. They are the ones who sit at home and place games my that 6-year-old cousin (who can't quite grasp Guess Who) would have little to no problem playing. They aren't gamers, and so I revoke their statues as such. ESPECIALLY the ones who only write "first"! If you don't have something (even remotely) related to the article and/or discussion, PLEASE don't fill the comments section with whatever it is you are calling comments! " Quoted for truth!!
  • katwood92 - December 13, 2008 7:15 a.m.

• darkswordsman5 - December 12, 2008 12:14 a.m.

you suck! Why do you criticize games that just came out!