• Mezolitik - September 2, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Only a few of those titles are on PC. I'm starting to regret buying a gaming rig. The only game I'm really looking forward to is Arkham City. Crimson Alliance looks good, but once again, it's a CRPG-look-a-like confined to consoles. We've had Dragon Age, the Witcher, and Fallout3 on PC; 3 top RPGs, in what, three years? Excluding indie titles and DLCs, I think there's only 4 or 5 RPGs on Steam. Lame.
  • ShadowBroker23 - September 2, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Imagine just how long the November list will be....
  • CitizenWolfie - September 2, 2011 1:47 a.m.

Thankfully just two for me. Dead Island and Ico/SOTC collection and they're a few weeks apart. October and November are going to be the killer bankruptcy months I'm afraid. I've even booked time off work to play Battlefield 3 and MW3
  • lazer59882 - September 2, 2011 1:33 a.m.

wow what a brutal looking month...theres not a single game on that list i have even a remote interest in playing. oh well, guess ill replay human revolution and just keep waiting for skyrim.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 2, 2011 1:07 a.m.

I get why less games come out in the summer, but surely it should be a bit more spread out than it is, literally nothing for ages and then suddenly were overwhelmed by games until Christmas. Even though a lot of these games look great, the first new game im going to pick up is still Deus Ex, I thought it looked fantastic before it came out and all the reviews have been glowing, honestly cant wait to play it
  • Defguru7777 - September 1, 2011 11:23 p.m.

Already have Gears 3 pre-ordered. Super excited for it. Interested in Kirby Mass Attack, but I'm already backlogged on DS games, so I'll probably pass on it.
  • tntbandicoot - September 1, 2011 10:29 p.m.

RE4 HD, FIFA 2012, D, FIFA 2012,
  • HipsterKitten - September 1, 2011 10:16 p.m.

Pre-ordered Dead Island already! Definitely getting RE4 HD and Ico/Shadow of the Collosus HD!
  • quincytheodore - September 1, 2011 9:50 p.m.

Dead Island, GoW 3 and Serious Sam then, with RE HD (both) if I have the chance. The timing is quite good since I just finished Deus Ex yesterday.
  • NanoElite666 - September 1, 2011 9:50 p.m.

Definitely looking forward to Resistance and Space Marine, although I may not have the money for either and thus will have to wait and see if the holiday season is kind to me on the gaming front again this year.
  • LuisHernandez1988 - September 1, 2011 9:26 p.m.

1ST. FIFA 12. 2ND. GEARS OF WAR 3 WITH MY NEW XBOX 360. 3RD. RESIDENT EVIL 4 AND CODE VERONICA. 4TH. MMM DEAD ISLAND
  • shawksta - September 1, 2011 9:15 p.m.

You forgotten some important games you know, lile Starfox 64 which im definitly buying with my gears 3
  • Baron164 - September 1, 2011 8:48 p.m.

Gears 3 has sucked up my cash for Sept unfortunately. Dead Island I'm interested in but will be holding off until I read some reviews. If Resistance 1 hadn't bored me to sleep I might be interested in the new one. But seriously, Gears of War 3, enough said :-)
  • Mexiflan - September 1, 2011 8:41 p.m.

Am i the only one who noticed this? http://i.imgur.com/yqa6Q.png
  • pepheb - September 1, 2011 8:14 p.m.

*scumbag Gamesradar* Makes an article about Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Doesn't mention it's september 13 release date but does mention that frogger 3d is comming out.
  • Cloud1Fair3 - September 1, 2011 10:21 p.m.

I'm just going to guess you're a redditor. Respect.
  • msg - September 1, 2011 8:10 p.m.

Where's Red Orchestra 2?
  • D0CCON - September 1, 2011 7:51 p.m.

This year should easily be the best in gaming since 2007. Heck, it'll probably beat 07 unless some delays start showing up.
  • spencertucksen - September 1, 2011 9:20 p.m.

There will be delays. Too much congestion for the Holiday season, so games like Saints Row: The Third and the other smaller, but still interesting games, will be pushed back to February-April, I'd say.
  • Lolwarf - September 1, 2011 7:19 p.m.

Probably will get Dead Island and Persona 2