• b864mer5 - November 20, 2011 7:04 a.m.

you can find fate extra guide at guide4gamers.com/fateextra-walkthrough/
  • Cloud1Fair3 - November 7, 2011 12:29 p.m.

Fair warning, if Modern Warfare 3 gets so much as a 9 or 10, I will never take GR's word on anything again. I know it's lame, but I don't have to play Modern Warfare 3 to know that it'll be the same exact thing that will only blow the minds of fanboys and make anyone else why they rehashed $60 for a small upgrade. You can say all you want, you can defend the sh*t out of yourselves, you can hide behind GR fanboys to make yourselves feel like you still have integrity, but if this even ousts Uncharted 3, your opinion is obviously moot. I say that as a fanboy of Uncharted 3 but also somebody who isn't dumb enough to ever believe that Modern Warfare is a legit franchise. It's okay, but it definitely doesn't deserve to be the top gaming franchise in history; unless you're a jacked up on testosterone, gun-loving, beef-headed, teenage boy that thinks explosions and gunfire galore, regardless of story or anything else, plus a chance to bro-down and pown noobs whilst stroking your pathetic, I'm not good at anything besides online fps games, ego qualifies as the best franchise ever. Besides, Battlefield does it better IMO. So really GR, I don't really care what you think of gaming, I don't base my entire experience on your opinions, but I will say I've had my doubts as to your reviewer integrity in the past few months. I think a good indicator that you're all a bunch of batsh*t fanboys (irony from a fanboy rant?)will be how you even compare MW3 to Uncharted (and yes, I will be using your score as an indicator of what you think, even though it's just a number 10>9 so a game that gets a 10 is supposedly always better than a game that gets a 9 unless your scale is broken). That is all.
  • Swagsalot - November 9, 2011 7:31 a.m.

I feel like you're looking at gaming through a narrow pinhole. The only people that play video games aren't just the ones who are looking for a deep and compelling experience a la Uncharted 3. Sometimes people just want to play games to, you know, play video games. That's why CoD is the best-selling franchise, because it doesn't try to be this artistic masterpiece, it just does what it does. Unfortunately it looks like everyone loves over-analyzing the casual-hardcore gap
  • HankVenture - November 10, 2011 3:14 p.m.

you're part of what's wrong in the gaming industry.... gtfo and stfo!
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 30, 2011 6:32 p.m.

This is the best comment to ever comment. Seriously. "I know I haven't played X, and I know that a majority of people like X, but if you like X I won't take you seriously." Absolutely magnificent.
  • Yeager1122 - November 6, 2011 6:52 p.m.

Skyrim and revelations cannot wait for these two games but will probably wait on revelations seeing as skyrim will take up ALL of my gameing time.
  • fashionppo - November 3, 2011 7:21 p.m.

Welcome to ==== http://www.fashion-long-4biz......com ==
  • NightCrawler_358 - November 3, 2011 4:29 a.m.

I wish some other games would get as many sales as MW3, I'd say Batman and Uncharted deserve it. So, I've got my hands on Uncharted 3, next will come Skyrim, and some time later probably Dark Souls, and I'd like to find some time for Rayman Origins.
  • winner2 - November 2, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Skyrim is my only for-sure purchase of the rest of the year, pre-ordered it way back in august. At least this year figuring out what to ask for for christmas won't be strangely difficult like the past few years...
  • DICEs - November 2, 2011 1:33 p.m.

I love that a Battlefield 3 ad preceded the MW3 trailer. Allows for a nice comparison. Quite excited to see the for the story as I have really enjoyed the previous 2. Even if when you look back at them you think, WTF was going on. Still it's a game it should be stupid and fun.
  • Unoriginal - November 2, 2011 1:23 p.m.

Edge gave skyward sword a ten and Nintendo Power called it the best Zelda to date. I wasn't to sure about it but now... I'm gonna save Skyrim until the christman brake. Can't afford buying that so shortly before my graduation exams
  • jackthemenace - November 2, 2011 12:54 p.m.

Only really interested in Skyrim This month, since I thought Arkham City came out in October :L I want the MGS HD collection, but that doesn't drop here till Feb, so I'm cool with that. Especially since the first two'll tide me over till after christmas
  • ThePrivateer - November 2, 2011 11:46 a.m.

Saints Row: The Third the only sandbox game? Uh, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed are pretty sandbox-y.
  • rob619 - November 2, 2011 9:31 a.m.

Abit of an Error, MGS HD collection will not be released till next year in Europe!! :(
  • Hipopapotamus - November 2, 2011 10:40 a.m.

that is why underneath the title they wrote the EU release date, which is in febuary. it comes out this month in americs
  • patbateman17 - November 2, 2011 8:56 a.m.

I would be absolutely stunned if a game with Deepak Chopra in the title sells more than 1 unit.
  • mattdark - November 2, 2011 8:16 a.m.

Dynasty Warriors 7XL - Beyond that, we can't imagine expending much more of our energy on a series that demonstrates less and less ambition with each near-identical release. Yet, at the same time, you can pretty much praise other games to the high-heavens for the same reasons (Fifa, Pro Evo, ect)
  • Turkeyboy094 - November 2, 2011 8:13 a.m.

Everyone talks of Skyrim, but what we really should raving about is the Jaws game. It will take up AT LEAST 20 whole minutes of my time. Same with the AB(make the previous "B" backwards)BA game.
  • Fruitbat - November 2, 2011 8:03 a.m.

It's no wonder NCIS is only just getting a video game; have you seen what their writers think of technology? They're so backwards the Amish would sneer at them. Listen to this tripe, if you can stop your brain from turning to porridge in the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhGPVYRsOY