• CitizenWolfie - May 2, 2012 2:48 p.m.

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Rockstar has done but for some reason I just can't get hyped up for Max Payne. Maybe because I missed out on the second game. After two consecutive years of R* games released on or near my birthday (RDR and LA Noire) it's a little disappointing.
  • SirNinja - May 2, 2012 9:58 a.m.

This summer is going to be action-RPG heaven. I'm playing the Path of Exile beta right now, Diablo III is out in less than two weeks [!!], and Torchlight II will be out about a month after that. That's a lot of random loot...
  • lilbuddha - May 2, 2012 3:01 p.m.

I have a feeling D3 is going to feel like kindergarten compared to PoE..
  • CombatWombat101 - May 2, 2012 9:39 a.m.

Wait wait wait. They're releasing Game of Thrones the same day as Diablo 3? Yeah, that sounds like a good time to release an RPG...
  • NanoElite666 - May 1, 2012 10:34 p.m.

Diablo 3. Bring it. Is it the 15th yet?
  • Zeos - May 1, 2012 9:13 p.m.

DIABLO 3 O_O
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - May 1, 2012 8:47 p.m.

I'm looking forward to Max Payne the most, but I've been following Dragon's Dogma and really hope that it's good. Plus, after years of being a console-only gamer, I finally have a decent PC, so Diablo is gonna be a great way to break it in.
  • tehtimeisnow - May 1, 2012 7:57 p.m.

only gane werth owning is fabel quest all the other games suck so bad and ha ah y would they even put stuped mario tennis on it its not even a real game its just casual garbege
  • MadMan - May 1, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Are you really that bad at spelling?
  • Person5 - May 2, 2012 2:57 a.m.

don't bother with the troll, if you're gonna respond to a troll, make it a good troll at least
  • IceBlueKirby - May 1, 2012 7:28 p.m.

Looking forward to Dragon's Dogma, Dirt Showdown, and Mario Tennis Open. I can probably skip Dragon's Dogma until I find it used, but I'll definitely have to get the other two shortly after they come out.
  • ThundaGawd - May 1, 2012 6:59 p.m.

Dragons Dogma looks pretty interesting, I'll be checking that out later this summer, for now, I'll just wait it out fr Diablo 3, I've preordered it and everything with 3 friends :D And on a somewhat related note, does anyone happen to know when the Planetside 2 beta might be launching?
  • Person5 - May 1, 2012 6:10 p.m.

Max Payne is my main game of May but I had completely forgotten about Dragon's Dogma, that game looked sweet, I should get a few more looks at that game and decide if I truly do want it. btw, no slideshow format, I call win for everyone
  • Channel4 - May 1, 2012 4:18 p.m.

"Nearly every platform has a couple games" Couple OF games!!! Sorry to be a grammar nazi but this is really annoying and Gamesradar does it all the time. Write properly please!!!
  • FireIceEarth - May 1, 2012 4:01 p.m.

OMG! OMG OMG OMG! You didn't use the slideshow format! Faaaaaaantastic! :D
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 1, 2012 8:43 p.m.

We love the slideshow, and plenty of others do, but we agreed that, after testing it, it didn't really work for this specific feature. You guys were right.
  • TheGuy0526 - May 2, 2012 8:21 p.m.

I feel a whole lot better now. Thank you.
  • laurenhiya21 - May 1, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Not really interested in anything, although Atlier doesn't look toooo bad... Well... other than the voice acting ._.
  • robotdickens - May 1, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Does anyone seriously think that the Game of Thrones (game) looks awesome? The graphics look like something I would accept in the 90's and every person looks almost exactly the same. I'm just barely paying attention to it so I can laugh at every person who buys it and bawl at the people who preordered it.
  • TCMU287 - May 1, 2012 6:45 p.m.

Because it's an all new set of stories written by George Martin himself. And from what I've heard, it promises a lot of political intrigue like in the Witcher. But yeah, the graphics and combat don't look all that great.