• Mamudo - January 6, 2012 11:40 a.m.

I'll be getting Soul Calibur V day one.
  • talleyXIV - January 3, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Weak month, eh?
  • Helios - January 3, 2012 11:48 a.m.

Got FFXIII-2 Collector's Edition pre-ordered. Now I just have to wait. Other than that, the only other releases this month that look interesting to me are the Silent Hill HD Collection and Soulcalibur V.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - January 3, 2012 7:33 a.m.

There's 32 NFL teams. That being said I can't wait for Blitz. I still have a N64 and the original
  • quincytheodore - January 3, 2012 3:21 a.m.

Silent Hill HD collection.. Konami is aiming for nostalgic sentimental, I know since I purchased MGS HD collection in Nov and currently seeing naked Raiden, all with his glorious nut grab, doing cartwheel. Ah, it takes me back... Soul Calibur V is more... polite, no? More clothed, less cleavage and silicon. FF XIII-2, I'm expecting it, but again it has shounen protag #143 otherwise known as Noel (not Vermillion, that'd be fine) replacing Lightning as main protag, it's Raiden-Snake all over again. How could they do that, to Lightning who's arguably the consensus agreed as the best thing that came out XIII despite all the complaints (just go along). They even strip Lightning a la X-2, because that's what everyone (fans and haters) want to see in a sequel. Amazing! Here's to Lightning spin-off in 2013, FF [ReDreaMagination] XIII-III. Viva La Squeenix!
  • minimaxi - January 3, 2012 10:26 a.m.

FF XIII-3: Dream Dreamer Aurora Crustacea Potassium
  • TheZigMan - January 2, 2012 7:15 p.m.

So its all crap...
  • GhostNappa2k10 - January 4, 2012 4:49 a.m.

Have you even PLAYED Gotham City Imposters?! It's on par with Team Fortress 2 when it comes to quality in a multiplayer game!
  • TheZigMan - January 4, 2012 12:44 p.m.

Its a copy of Team fortress 2. Not interested
  • shawksta - January 2, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Thinking about Gotham city imposters, otherwise Final Fantasy 13 2 is obviously big, but lets see whats gonna happen, oh and Neverdead.
  • coltsfanca - January 2, 2012 6:26 p.m.

Safe to say that Final Fantasy 13-2 is the going to be the Game of the Month...however, I think Soulcaliber is not too far away.
  • taokaka - January 2, 2012 5:35 p.m.

FF XIII-2, SCV and SH:HD are all on my list of games that interest me but I'm kind of broke-ish, I only really have money to get a vita in February so I'll porbably skip SCV and SH:HD for now, I can't say no to FF XIII-2 though.
  • Errrrbo - January 2, 2012 5:14 p.m.

I'm excited for both FF XIII-2 and Neverdead. I was one of the many people who hated FF XIII, but this new one really seems to have learned from past mistakes. Neverdead just looks like a flat out fun ride, with a unique game mechanic and a good sense of humor. I hope it doesn't completely bomb sales-wise. At least give it rent, people!
  • Cyberninja - January 2, 2012 5:13 p.m.

SCV and FF 13-2 special editions are what i am getting this month
  • TheFabricOfTime - January 2, 2012 5:09 p.m.

Gotham City Impostors looks good. Can't wait.
  • SunnyvaleTrash - January 2, 2012 5:06 p.m.

I am somewhat interested in Neverdead, but I'll be waiting to read read GR's review. I have a feeling it's headed the way of Shadows of the Damned and Rayman: Origins.
  • DevonOO7 - January 2, 2012 5:05 p.m.

Looks like I'll have time to 100% Rayman
  • KNITEpanda - January 2, 2012 5:04 p.m.

Is there really no one else that is excited for Blitz? Or is it that the peoples in these comments are not of age to know of the old school Blitz games. Very sad indeed. The game is going to be amazing.
  • coltsfanca - January 2, 2012 6:23 p.m.

I was excited for Blitz...until I realized I still have the N64 version. I might give it a chance if there are some HUGE improvements...but, in all honesty, the N64 one is perfect for me and I have it emulated on my computer...so I really don't care to buy it again.
  • SerpentineZERO - January 2, 2012 4:57 p.m.

Didn't know SCV, FFXIII2 and NeverDead came out this month. NeverDead looks batshit crazy but kinda awesome, honestly.