• TheDudeFromNowhere - February 4, 2013 11:54 a.m.

Ahhh, so many games, so little time and money. FE:Awakening, DS3, Sly 4, MGR. I need to Plat Ni No Kuni before I can get a new game. Time to download that MGR demo and see what all the hate/love? is about.
  • 7-D - February 1, 2013 10:32 p.m.

MGR day one.... and damn the Wii-U is going to finally make me envious with Rayman coming out. Origins still gets rinsed every now and then even though it's platted.
  • Fuzunga - February 1, 2013 7:39 p.m.

This month and next month are a total overload of games. I'll be getting Metal Gear Rising and Rayman, myself.
  • Corsair89 - February 1, 2013 4:27 p.m.

Fire Emblem, Sly 4, and MGR for me. Maybe Aliens and Etrian Odyssey if they're good.
  • shawksta - February 1, 2013 3:14 p.m.

Some great games this month. Metal Gear Rising, Fire Emblem, Sly 4(ALREADY!? DAMN) Dead Space 3. Other than those, Im definitely getting Brain Age Concentration training. Brain age was a rather bizarre yet brilliant either way game, Iwata's Head was basically teaching you but also in a scheduled manner that ups your brain in a good way. I Lol'd at the reference in Kid Icarus Uprising. Anyhoo, the advertising trailer for this game shows exactly the problem almost everybody experiences and as i have a procrastination problem, im gonna need it.
  • Tjwoods18 - February 1, 2013 3 p.m.

Alien Colonial Marines better be worth it, god knows we have been dragged on for that title long enough.
  • winner2 - February 1, 2013 2:45 p.m.

Sly and colonial marines for me.
  • sixo T - February 1, 2013 12:06 p.m.

Title correction needed On Feb.8 we sing 80's. :P
  • BladedFalcon - February 1, 2013 12:01 p.m.

I plan to digitally download FE: Awakening the second it goes online on the 3DS E-shop. And I already have MGR. Revengeance pre-ordered. So yeah, to say I am extremely excited for both games would be a massive understatement. Other than that though... Etrian Odissey IV I might give it a chance later on if it turns out to be good, heard good things of the previous ones, but never really played one. And even though I liked Dead Space 2... I really can't feel any excitement for DS3. The new setting, the human soldiers, the cover based system and a clear focus on more action than atmosphere and horror already tells me that it's going to feel more like a gears of war wannabe than the stellar RE4 wannabe that the original 2 were.