• rainbowbrite - June 30, 2010 10:40 p.m.

I like that the chicken link on the Unlimited Saga page does not even work. What if I am a chicken!
  • griffed88 - October 17, 2009 7:30 p.m.

ahahahha I've never read anything like what xboxrulez is typing. lol I'ts like if a kid grew up only reading tween websites and blogs and that's how he learned to communicate lol.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - October 9, 2009 9:21 p.m.

@xboxrulez - You are not worthy to judge me, you cannot spell or use grammar.
  • david9812 - October 2, 2009 10:42 a.m.

The F-Zero GX site has been up since 2003. http://f-zero.com/home.jsp It still has pages relating to the time trial competition available with links leading to the scoreboards. But the scoreboards have been long dead. Seems that Nintendo have also forgotten about the website let alone the game.
  • Spybreak8 - September 27, 2009 3:35 a.m.

This was great, and oh I am, "I live in the rest of the world, and am very mature." Haha Hardcore! Extreme! Mature!
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - September 25, 2009 7:51 p.m.

I wish xboxrulez would stfu for a minute when he's in remidial english classes... Unless he's somehow passed school then he's a poor man that needs to start reading books again. Back on topic, however, I love this article, it's like, retro and shit. :D lol, my ReCaptcha is "and discs".. Flash fromn the future fortelling that discs are a dying format? ..Probably not XD
  • IGiveUFunkButt - September 25, 2009 7:48 p.m.

My mother died of Fantavision.
  • TURbo - September 25, 2009 6:26 p.m.

Wow I remembered playing Word Rescue as a young child, and forgotten until this article.
  • lewis42025 - September 25, 2009 12:26 a.m.

LOL loved the article. very funny, however...xboxrulez just made my day. i swear, every article he comments on has me in tears. but again, great article
  • bluewolfer - September 24, 2009 8:21 p.m.

lol quite nice.
  • Dalibor - September 24, 2009 7:37 p.m.

How many different websites can there be on the internet? Would the internet ever falter b/c of there being to many websites? Some of those websites do need to be taken down or updated lol. Good read & article.
  • RKO12321 - September 24, 2009 5:28 p.m.

its weird?
  • jar-head - September 24, 2009 3:10 p.m.

surprisingly i rented two different Prey Games for the 360, updated, but Right after the shit hit's the roof (literately) the game would freeze...so i never did actually play prey for more then 15minutes...can i have my money back now?
  • dweller - September 24, 2009 2:35 p.m.

The quip about the GTA site looking like an art student's angelfire site made me laugh. Totally true though.
  • Link555 - September 24, 2009 9:44 a.m.

good article, doesn't the first red faction still hav its website in operation
  • TheWebSwinger - September 24, 2009 7:04 a.m.

Fantastic article! True story: I clicked "chicken" on the Unlimited SaGa website just to see what would happen, and all it does is load without taking you to another page, until the connection times out. It's like they can't figure out how to handle it.
  • joabbuac - September 24, 2009 7 a.m.

Look under gangsters in the GTA page. One guy is currently under investigation for woeful Joe Pesci impressions hahaha
  • otomicks - September 24, 2009 6:19 a.m.

wow I didn't even know that game was called Word Rescue, wow good times man good times...
  • Amnesiac - September 24, 2009 5:06 a.m.

Good lord, Bushido Blade and GTA1? Pahahahaha!
  • Mechamorbo - September 24, 2009 4:09 a.m.

Fantavision... is that sponsored by the drink?