• AzeilaRose - November 29, 2014 4:38 a.m.

I laughed at the "I Did This For A Cheevo" achievement in Fable Anniversary, where you have to put on all three pieces of a dress outfit, and the redhead wig that you get from the Darkwood Bordello. Get any beard and any crossbow and use the crossbow to get a headshot. "Achievement Unlocked; You look ridiculous."
  • Superdude576 - May 26, 2014 8:41 p.m.

The beginning achievements from Deadpool: The first one's free, and the second one's also free.
  • punishment - May 26, 2014 10:04 a.m.

During the end credits song for Double Dragon Neon, when Skullmageddon sings "Here's a medal for your victory," You get your completed game achievement/trophy. I loved the timing of it.
  • smashpro1 - May 26, 2014 8:14 a.m.

I liked "Ooh, A Piece of Candy" from Saints Row 4.
  • Xaov - May 26, 2014 5:48 a.m.

I would also say that "Welcome to Dark Souls" from DS2 is one of the most aptly, and in a way humorously, named achievements. Interesting side note: I actually played Legendary. It had issues but it was an interesting concept for a game.
  • Onyx26 - March 21, 2014 6:55 p.m.

Assassin's Creed 3 "How 'bout them apples?" Because right before it popped up my jaw had dropped and then I started laughing at how smartass that achievement was.
  • GingerHazAGun - March 21, 2014 4:23 p.m.

You forgot Deadpool. "The first one's free" and "The second one is also free" are two achievements attained simply by starting the game.
  • darnell-l-armstrong - March 21, 2014 3:43 p.m.

Ow My Balls....That one was a Idiocracy reference...SR3 had another one, too...Ger the "Double Dose of Pimping" trophy....
  • carlija-trett - March 20, 2014 10:57 a.m.

"Tag em' and bag em'" crysis 2.
  • austin-fields - January 23, 2013 1:26 p.m.

one of my favorite ahievments/trophys is how do ya like them apples in assassins creed 3 because its time perfectly
  • kiraengland - January 21, 2013 11:53 a.m.

"These are not the droids you're looking for..." from Ratchet and Clank HD collection!
  • SDHoneymonster - January 19, 2013 10:35 a.m.

Another one to add - 'It's A Trap!' from Dead Space 2. Made me laugh when it popped.
  • soren7550 - January 19, 2013 7:51 a.m.

Borderlands 2: "Well That Was Easy" - Completed 'Shoot That Guy in the Face'. It's an achievement for a side mission where all you have to do is shoot a guy whose screaming at you to shoot him in the face, in the face. I must have laughed for ten minutes after that.
  • Grivien - January 18, 2013 2:48 p.m.

You missed the best named trophy ever! Manic Pixie Dream Elf. Woo Rast Brattigan. From Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning. KoAR also has these. I Regret Nothing! Jump off the hole in the middle of Idylla in The Teeth Of Naros dlc. Streaker. Speak to someone while not wearing any clothes, jewelery, or weapons. There's also 9 Irony from Bioshock 2. Throw a golf club at a Andrew Ryans Puppets head using telekenisis.
  • g1rldraco7 - January 18, 2013 9:53 a.m.

I knew some of achievements were weird, but you missed a bunch from Shadows of the Damned XD
  • Ronnie-_- - January 16, 2013 3:10 p.m.

I keep seeing the fish one from Sleeping Dogs on these lists, but does no one know that Uncharted has one too? It was "He's Gonna Need a Sturgeon", I thought it was pretty funny. Still, my favorite trophies I've ever gotten are Portal 2s.
  • SDHoneymonster - January 15, 2013 3:10 p.m.

Really like The Foxiest Of The Hounds from Deus Ex Human Revolution - it's just a cool reference. I haven't got it mind you, I'm rubbish at the game!
  • archnite - January 15, 2013 3:03 p.m.

Guitar Hero 5 had a trophy: "Did you fail like we did" for getting to the end of "Do you Feel" by Peter Frampton and failing out. Couldn't help but yelp "fuck you" at the screen then chuckle. Also Matt Hazard had several joke achievements because that game is EXTREMELY IRREVERENT, including pausing.
  • Boonehams - January 14, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Because I have a sick sense of humor, seeing "Persian History X" pop up in God of War: Chains of Olympus after Kratos curb-stomped the Persian King made me laugh so hard I had to stop playing to catch my breath.
  • Unoriginal - January 13, 2013 5:39 a.m.

From Portal 2 there is also this gem: "This is the part where I kill you" "Oh no, this is the part where he kills us" Chapter 9: The Part where he kills you Achivement Unlocked: The Part where he kills you; This is it!