• D0CCON - December 7, 2012 2:09 p.m.

I'm guessing most should be able to figure out which one I voted for.
  • Zeedar - December 7, 2012 2:28 p.m.

It is kind of a close race especially because neither of them has any personality. Skyrim is a sandbox game, designed for roleplaying, therefore the Dovakhiin is a blank slate. On the other hand Corvo is a silent protagonist, who is so boring I can't believe it is supposed to be a story driven game. In terms of power they are also very close. They can both use ranged, melee, and magic attacks, and can dual wield. I'm voting on the Dovakhiin, because I played a ton of Skyrim. I have like 5 Dovakhiins.
  • screwuguys - December 7, 2012 4:19 p.m.

what does that have to do with headgear?
  • Zeedar - December 8, 2012 1:30 a.m.

Ohh that was the question... I just thought it was a popularity contest. I guess I should read before posting. Never mind.
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 2:37 p.m.

Dovakhiin has more tools at his disposal and he can launch surprise voice attacks. He can also have crazy strong equipment,fill any fighting style, and can turn into a vampire lord or werewolf. Corvo's pretty legit and I loved his game to death (also, he might get more votes due to game release proximity), but I just don't think he can beat dovakhiin. He/she's just too strong.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - December 7, 2012 4:05 p.m.

The question being asked is who has the more impressive headgear. I gave my vote to Corvo, because some people didn't even use the horn helmet, or a helmet at all for that matter.
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 4:43 p.m.

Ah, my mistake. I just assumed it was a fight again so fast I didn't even look at the question. I'm not sure on headgear though. Corvo's: anonymity, scope,intimidation,and protection. Dovakhiin: variable in everything depending on player.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 8, 2012 1:50 a.m.

your an idiot
  • screwuguys - December 8, 2012 8:11 a.m.

*you're
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 9, 2012 12:49 p.m.

• screwuguys - December 7, 2012 4:18 p.m.

I think people aren't reading the question, and just basing their vote of the fact that Skyrim is in it. It's a battle between useful headgear, and Carvo's is far superior as it provided tactical uses, allowing the player to observe opponents at a distance. Some people didn't even use a helmet in Skyrim, let alone the horned one.
  • nintendo365 - December 7, 2012 8:27 p.m.

No, I think YOU arent reading the question right. They only used headgear st the qualifier of what 2 to choose. The rest was about them fighting to the death, nothe the use of the phrase "Lock Horns" = Fight. And plus the Glass Helmet makes Dragonborn look like Rey Mysterio. He'll give Corvo a 6-1-9 and end it early.
  • screwuguys - December 8, 2012 8:10 a.m.

"Who's got the more impressive headgear?" This is literally on the poll before you vote. It's not a death match, it's a question of who's helmet was better.
  • IamTheBalance - December 8, 2012 8:26 a.m.

^ This guy gets it
  • DRAGONJ - December 7, 2012 7:32 p.m.

Well considering, I think Skyrim is way overrated, I voted for Corvo. Corvo's MASK, not helmet is seriously useful letting it become a telescope or for just hiding his face, also it is much more appealing and cool. While the dragonborn doesn't really have a helmet or mask, as you can go through the get with different wears and even none at all, but even so they do little to actually help.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 8, 2012 1:48 a.m.

underated actually condsidering hardly anything can match up to it as an open world rpg set in a fps style even though morrowind was very good i dont see anyone coming out with a game like skyrim...
  • nintendo365 - December 7, 2012 8:21 p.m.

I voted for Dovahkiin since I think he has the most experience with multiple types of enemies (Human, Animal, Beast, Demonic, AND Dragon) and hes got more varied weapon types at his disposal plus supernatural armors. And If that isnt enough, hes got Shouts. How is Corvo gonna stop a Soul Tear Shout?
  • meghanlambert - December 7, 2012 8:26 p.m.

Aaliyah. I agree that Cheryl`s remark is neat... on friday I bought a new Lotus Elan after I been earnin $7097 this past four weeks and in excess of $10k this past-munth. without a question it is the most-financially rewarding I've ever done. I began this six months/ago and immediately was bringing home at least $72 per-hour. I follow this website..WWW.GoogleJob.MEL7.COM
  • taokaka - December 7, 2012 11:37 p.m.

I think the question about who has the better head gear may have been sarcastic...... or was it ....... of course it was ....... not.......gahhhhhhhh I can't tell. But if it is sincere then despite corvo having the some useful headgear that lets him zoom in dovahkiin can enchant his headgear for a range of abilities and look amazing in his daedric headwear.
  • Clovin64 - December 8, 2012 4:41 a.m.

Corvo has the best head gear by a mile. Its got useful functions like zoom-in eyes, and it looks terrifyingly BADASS. Dovahkiin on the other hand doesnt necessarily wear headgear at all the if the player chooses not to. If you avoid the main quest, you don't even have to be the dovahkiin. Or anything for that matter.