Topics

VGA 2011

• PrancingCera - December 12, 2011 3:30 a.m.

This looks like it could be a very good game, it's nice to see ND's games getting more R-rated as time goes on.
  • aberkromby - December 11, 2011 11:57 a.m.

http://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/9990b.jpg That city looks an awful lot like Pittsburgh...
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 11, 2011 11:27 a.m.

This looks pretty darn cool. I don't think I'd be as excited if it Naughty Dog wasn't developing it. I want.
  • Blasto - December 11, 2011 10:30 a.m.

It's certainly nice to see Troy Baker getting bigger roles. Hell, at this rate he's on track to become the next Nolan North.
  • Sjoeki - December 11, 2011 6:23 a.m.

This looks epic, the setting looks to me like that movie I am Legend, she looks like ellen page like others said here, and he reminds me of that werewolf guy from true blood. Zombies in a cool setting and with the usually great stories from naughty dog? Count me in!
  • PrancingCera - December 12, 2011 3:29 a.m.

According to Naughty Dogs website, she's even called Ellie. It's definitely not a coincidence.
  • Bawheidbob - December 11, 2011 3:44 a.m.

Sigh did the world need another dead island zombie thing - No probably not.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - December 11, 2011 1:21 p.m.

From Naughty Dog? Yes. The answer is yes.
  • OD-Apache - December 11, 2011 2:55 a.m.

It's good to see the girl from Juno getting bigger and better roles. But honestly. More zombies is NEVER a bad thing. Even if their weird, mushroom zombies that must have been imagined by Guillermo del Toro.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 11, 2011 2:38 a.m.

I hope with this Naughty Dog have decided to take a break from Uncharted. The third was great but it felt a little "by the numbers." Even so, it's nice to see the devs trying new types of game. If it does involve climbing destroyed buildings and skyscrapers, I can think of no better team than Naughty Dog to pull it off. It has a slight look of Enslaved about it (as in a city taken back by nature and a male/female duo who have to watch each other's backs) and a little bit of I Am Legend towards the end. While I'm a traditional zombie nut, I think the "runners" appear to suit this game better. It seems like I am alone in this, but I thought the "zombies" at the end of Uncharted 1 were really cool (even if they were a bit random) so I've got high hopes for this. But I can't help feel that the dude looks like Nathan Drake after a rough divorce settlement from Elena and smoking about a million cigarettes.
  • Hipopapotamus - December 11, 2011 1:53 a.m.

Looks like The Walking DeadGame (I know Telltale are already developing one)
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - December 11, 2011 1:22 p.m.

This looks nothing like The Walking Dead. Have you ever read the comics?
  • AlphaDogZero - December 11, 2011 1:04 a.m.

Naughty Dog never fail to impress
  • aberkromby - December 10, 2011 9:55 p.m.

Hard to say what this game will be. FPS? 3PS? Uncharted-style platforming? Fallout-style rpg? Personally, I'd live to see an open world survival-horror game. Good to see this is made by Naughty Dog, so we can at leat be sure the game will feel unique. Also, the girl's personality reminds me of Nathan Drake.
  • SunniDee - December 10, 2011 8:34 p.m.

Best trailer of the night. I was breathless after seeing this
  • NanoElite666 - December 10, 2011 7:59 p.m.

So much for their "one franchise per console generation" way of doing things. Ah well, not like I'm complaining. Haven't been disappointed with anything Naughty Dog's done in the past, so this looks to be interesting.
  • NightCrawler_358 - December 10, 2011 7:28 p.m.

Freakin' love Naught Dog! It's interesting to see how Naughty Dog's content is maturing with time, I just hope they don't become another next-gen modern shooter developers, but I have confidence in them. Also, it's hard to put a finger on this game so far, I mean, Dead Island had an amazing trailer...
  • ABACADA6494 - December 10, 2011 7:03 p.m.

Looks amazing, and I did not see Naughty Dog making that game as something that is true. Fricken' sweet
  • taymon20 - December 10, 2011 6:30 p.m.

Looks Awesome
  • taokaka - December 10, 2011 6:20 p.m.

My favourite part was when naughty dogs logo appeared, the rest didn't live up to that fantastic logo appearance.