Topics

E3

• GreekBeastX - June 18, 2011 9:45 a.m.

Protect the Pimp was possibly the best game type ever! Is it back in this one?
  • Redeater - June 18, 2011 5:46 a.m.

I just hope they take out or at least limit some of the mini games. I'm one of those people who will complete anything if I get some reward or power up but that quad handled like ass! I actually stopped playing SR2 because I got sidetracked on the side missions.
  • AGENTJORRRG - June 18, 2011 5:20 a.m.

Way to make a list out of the things we've already seen :/
  • VGFreak122590 - June 18, 2011 4:22 a.m.

You forgot the Apoca-Fist. Best boxing gloves EVER.
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - June 18, 2011 4:10 a.m.

I just bought the double pack of Saints Row 1 and 2 on a whim, and holy balls are they amazing. I absolutely hated GTAIV, because it kept hounding me to play boring story missions when I wanted to run around having fun. I'm playing through Saints Row 2 right now and I'm having a hell of a lot more fun running civilians over in a purple monster truck and throwing them into traffic than I did driving a taxi around for my fucking cousin.
  • iFeastOnAntista - June 18, 2011 4:07 a.m.

Chris. You are funny and I like you. "Dick waving proudly like the American flag", indeed. I'm looking forward to SR3, I've been a longtime fan. Also, Chris: You're looking good. Physically. Real good. Anyway! Thanks for the coverage, it was funny and informative.
  • pr0tostar - June 18, 2011 2:50 a.m.

Yeah, SR2 not only had nudity, but streaking and flashing (had to have only a trenchcoat on)were actual minigames. No doubt they'll bring that back lol
  • p0wnd - June 18, 2011 2:34 a.m.

Was nudity not in Saints 2? And no competetive multiplayer, cry cry
  • GringoStar - June 18, 2011 2:27 a.m.

I think this is nothing more than mere gimmicks composed together to make the casual sandbox gamer enjoy themselves. I personally find the Saints Row series (especially the 2nd one) to be too bland and boring. You do not have access to the story without accessing side missions first? That's a definite no within sandbox environment games. If they can abandon that little annoying feature, this may be worth while to check out but I find the whole ludicrous dildo bat and such wacky antics to be nothing more than glorified novelty to sell the game due to obscene weapons. "Hey mommy I wanna play that game you can swing a purple penis!"
  • darnell7979 - June 18, 2011 2:21 a.m.

Shooting naked people out of a mobile canon and giving them a nut shot is pure gold! What else do you need to do?