Topics

E3 E3 2010

• CH3BURASHKA - June 16, 2010 12:20 a.m.

New Donkey Kong = bonerfest, among the other things. Jesus, that was an amazing conference - it definitely makes up for the previous two.
  • brickman409 - June 16, 2010 midnight

isnt funny that this year microsoft and sony are showing off motion controlled party games while nintendo is announce a lot of hardcore games
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - June 15, 2010 11:54 p.m.

My sister is NOT getting to play Wii Fit when this load of gold hits the shelves (and shortly after, my house) Is there a release date on the 3DS that I'm missing, or haven't they said when it'll officially blow our minds?
  • thekeith82 - June 15, 2010 11:45 p.m.

@CharlieBarratt- Curse that auto correct and its limited knowledge of Bond actors! Could've been worse. It could've suggested David Niven
  • Defguru7777 - June 15, 2010 11:15 p.m.

If the Zelda controls are really 1:1, then this could be a very kick-ass game. For me, the best thing about the conference was finally seeing some new stuff on Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (feels so much better saying that than Golden Sun DS). I was skeptical about the new Kirby, but after thinking it over for a while, I'm kind of excited. Even though I'm not a fan, I was really surprised that there's a new Donkey Kong Country game. And even though I'm not a graphics whore, I've gotta say that Goldeneye's graphics look HORRIBLE!!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - June 15, 2010 11:05 p.m.

@thekeith82 Yes. That's exactly what I meant. I typed "Pierce Brosnan" but Microsoft Word auto-corrected it to "Sean Connery." Honest!
  • QWERTYCommander - June 15, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Ho. Ly. Shit. I honestly never expected this out of Nintendo. They just flat-out OWNED Microsoft. The 3DS looks epic. I love the two-tone thing that's going on there. And FINALLY, The border of the analog stick is circular instead of octagonal. I was actually thinking of selling my Wii and converting to Sony fanboyism, but this just changed my mind.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - June 15, 2010 10:59 p.m.

i don't know why but i am more excited about mgs3 on 3ds than anything else
  • madjr297 - June 15, 2010 10:35 p.m.

wow... (>^_^)> ^_^)> <(^_^<) there!
  • Phazon117 - June 15, 2010 10:32 p.m.

Basically my Nintendo dreams come true. But, I wanted SOME Pokemon news of some sort. That's basically all that was wrong with the conference, minus Just Dance 2.
  • madjr297 - June 15, 2010 10:32 p.m.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!I only have a wii, so this is great!! the kirby game looks great, and goldeneye hopefully has good online. Zelda looks... okay I don't really like the hybrid, but I can deal with it. I REALLY want a 3DS, my ds lite broke, so now I can upgrade it!! w00t!! oh! one more thing: (>^_^)> ^_^)> <(^_^<) DO THE KIRBY DANCE!!!!!!!!1
  • taterboob - June 15, 2010 10:30 p.m.

This is the first time I've been excited for a handheld since, well, ever.
  • thekeith82 - June 15, 2010 10:24 p.m.

I think you mean Daniel Craig instead of Pierce Brosnan.
  • NightCrawler_358 - June 15, 2010 10:05 p.m.

Actually, this looks to be a good Nintendo year. Maybe i'll bust out the old Wii for Zelda. Can't wait for your coverage of the Sony conference.
  • n00b - June 15, 2010 9:59 p.m.

actually was hoping for starfox from retro but donkey kong is nice
  • EnragedTortoise1 - June 15, 2010 9:58 p.m.

HOOOOLLLLYYYY CRRRRAPPPPPP!!!!
  • Ramijiman - June 15, 2010 9:56 p.m.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is the thing I'm more exited about!!!!!!
  • thor0997 - June 15, 2010 9:53 p.m.

Hope guys, dont hype! I hope it stays like this for the next couple of years. And I HOPE for a new Nintendo HD system now that the hardcore audience is now back to cuddlein with Nintendo.
  • RebornKusabi - June 15, 2010 9:47 p.m.

I realize my post seemed like a "stealthy" (ha!) first post so I'll re-iterate. I love Zelda, and I love the way THIS Zelda looks especially if it delivers, controller-wise, the way the say it's going to. Loved the Donkey Kong Country trilogy so now that there's another one, I can't wait to play this one. I love Kirby so I can't wait to see more of this new Kirby game. Finally, Epic Mickey is seriously THE game that I'm most interested in playing as I'm a massive Warren Spector fanboy and this game and every little shrivel of detail about it gets me incredibly excited. GoldenEye? Meh. I know it isn't "cool" but I never really liked the original much... I was more of a Perfect Dark kind of guy ; )
  • CurryIsGood - June 15, 2010 9:47 p.m.

Ridge racer is coming to DS??? ridgeeee RACERRRR