• PatHan-bHai - March 1, 2013 11:07 a.m.

u guys should join the CIA or the FBI :3
  • kianbung - April 9, 2011 3:28 p.m.

Over the top? Looks legit to me. Peach has always come off as an attention whore to me.
  • lovinmyps3 - March 24, 2011 1:33 a.m.

This is possibly my favorite GR article. A hilarious expose on the secrets of the Mushroom Kingdom.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - March 22, 2011 1:57 p.m.

m1bayluv41510: Crap, Super Mario Bros. 2 being a dream! I totally forgot to factor that in. It's clearly Mario's subconcious painting a picture of the world he wishes for, where Peach is a useful and caring human being rather than a lazy emotional sponge. Good catch.
  • m1bayluv41510 - March 22, 2011 10:42 a.m.

I always suspected something shady was up when she got snatched from dino island on a "vacation"(shes royalty LIFE IS a vacation..and dino island over the bahamas?). seriously shes been kidnapped so much that shes actually a honorary citizen of colombia, and wasn't SB2 just a dream? That would explain why peach was actually useful..also the toadstols are passive-agressive little bastards that should be shot on sight..
  • zzzonked - March 21, 2011 7:12 p.m.

i remember how much i loved this article when it first came out, and i love it even more now. seriously dave, behind of mice and men this is the best thing i've ever read.
  • jackthemenace - March 21, 2011 4:50 p.m.

I remember this! It was one of my favourite articles when it first came out, and i still loe it now. Classic Radar.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 21, 2011 2:02 p.m.

...and this is why GamesRadar is my most visited site, to this day. Luigi for-the-mother-futching-win.
  • wladodragovic - March 21, 2011 1:20 p.m.

Push button A To select B world.
  • super0sonic - March 21, 2011 10:21 a.m.

You guys tweeted about this about 4:00AM my time. So I am commenting. Also I read this back when it first posted. It's silly and I like it. Also gamesradar is pure ass to post on from iPod.
  • quincytheodore - March 21, 2011 6:37 a.m.

Wow I never thought someone would write this elaborate take on Mario.. I have new-found albeit probably misguided respect..
  • SenorSlaughter - March 21, 2011 5:37 a.m.

Can we please get a pt. 2 to this. What dose Rosalina play in this?
  • gamefreakl1996 - March 21, 2011 2:08 a.m.

I love it when you over analyz stuff :D recaptcha:sousio Labor:
  • 8bitBaby - March 21, 2011 1:46 a.m.

DRAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! recaptcha : clarts power
  • FanofSaiyan - March 21, 2011 12:59 a.m.

Where do Wario, Waluigi, the Koopa Clan (all 7 of them) and Rosalina fit into this? Maybe expand upon this inital article with more character bios? While you guys are at it why not explore the Sexual Politics of the Kingdom of Hyrule?
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - March 21, 2011 12:41 a.m.

I remember this article!
  • bobbybroccoli - March 21, 2011 12:09 a.m.

Plus the toads were in New super marion bros wii going after the princess. Two years can really wreck an articles quality.
  • bobbybroccoli - March 21, 2011 12:06 a.m.

Good flashback, but a bit out of date. Yoshi was in Super mario galaxy 2. so he might think better of poor mario now.
  • fernando90chazari - March 20, 2011 10:32 p.m.

What if some one will remake "Fable"Story out from "Super Mario"??
  • philipshaw - March 20, 2011 9:48 p.m.

Classic stuff