• ThatGamerDude - September 2, 2011 8:07 p.m.

That Survival mode is gonna get addicting fast as for multiplayer I feel it much more different than MW2 as for how well its gonna be you just have to play it and see. Seriously? Everyone says there not going to get it and just bitch about it? The game hasn't came out yet and going by another persons opinion isnt a good excuse and this goes for all future releases. rant over.
  • poliopetey - September 2, 2011 8:03 p.m.

Only six maps? I wonder how many of the DLC maps are already made
  • Mik3one5 - September 3, 2011 7:48 p.m.

I think he meant only 6 playable maps at XP. The head of Activision said 16 maps, if i'm not mistaken
  • ObliqueZombie - September 2, 2011 6:43 p.m.

I'm not sold, since it's way too similar. But that doesn't mean I won't play it, but I sure as hell won't buy it: unless, of course, something about it clicks with me.
  • D0CCON - September 2, 2011 5:31 p.m.

So Crysis 2 did leave its mark with addition #1.
  • n00b - September 2, 2011 3:27 p.m.

im sure I'll rent this game for 2 weeks, beat the campaign, play co-op with some friends, maybe play multiplayer online then return it. its been a tradition of mine every Christmas break since world at war
  • LeSieg - September 2, 2011 3:18 p.m.

Gotta say, the Spec Ops Survival mode sounds like a lot of fun. I like Zombies but I always preferred Spec Ops in MW2 even if it wasn't as fully realized. Hopefully this time will actually see support for something besides just more multiplayer in the DLC.
  • Jedipimp0712 - September 2, 2011 9 p.m.

they need to put zombies in the main cod games, just make a biological terrorist disaster. that would not only be EPIC, but it would also be pretty awesome. and i think the DLC is bullsh!t. there is way too much of it. for 15 bucks, not worth it. just wait for it to go on sale on steam and then buy it.
  • LeSieg - September 3, 2011 11:54 a.m.

I dunno. Zombies is kind of what makes a Treyarch game such. I think a little bit of diversity between the two developers is necessary. And the fifteen dollars for five maps if plenty fair. Fifteen dollars for one map would be fair, if I played the living daylights out of it.
  • Aeleys - September 2, 2011 3:06 p.m.

wow...big kudos for the unlock system, if its true what you say. unlocking everything in Survival mode will be ALOT more fun than getting gunned down by cheating scum. fantastic news.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - September 2, 2011 3:03 p.m.

I think I'm done with buying the new call of duty every year. Black Ops is still a lot of fun, and if I get bored with it, I can just buy some map packs. Even if this ends up being a balanced, fun online experience, I'm probably not going to get it. No hate, its just I already have a lot of fun online with what I've got. Plus, I'm going to be absorbed in Skyward Sword, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. No time for another CoD game, sorry. I'm sure my non-purchase will really make a dent in your revenue, Activision.
  • GAYMER - September 2, 2011 2:56 p.m.

Are you able to designee your own emblem like in Black Ops?
  • Jacko415 - September 2, 2011 2:51 p.m.

So basically more of the same with a couple new things sprinkled on top...
  • chriszewski - September 3, 2011 2:36 a.m.

I think that was the original tagline on the MW2 box... Watching this one with cautious optimisim. I was let down with the multiplayer in Homefront and BlOps but i think that was mostly because it wasn't MW2. Survival looks excellent to me since i'm almost completely zombied-out at this point, but i'm most worried about how balanced the MP will actually be with all the additions (proficiencies, kills/points for perks on top of equipped perks...).