• Fuzunga - May 2, 2012 1:36 a.m.

Man, these screen shots and trailer must be from an OLD build because, based on them, the game looks like butt by 2012 standards.
  • Tronto13 - May 2, 2012 1:31 a.m.

I think this shows Activision is possibly starting to listen to people who are getting tired of the constant, run of the mill shooter. I really wanted to see a Call of Duty that played like black ops in a modern/future warfare environment and its gonna happen :)
  • demigod2195 - May 2, 2012 1:01 a.m.

i just hope to god that this time they give the pc some love
  • SiPod - May 2, 2012 12:17 a.m.

This sounds good to me, especially that Strike Force business. Hopefully it delivers.
  • evan-pretzer - May 1, 2012 11:14 p.m.

Ahem.... allow me to sum up the rest of the comments on this game for the next 6th months. 12 yr Old: OMG. BLAG OPS TOO! I CANT WAID TO PLAY DIS!! NI**A, MOM!!!!! Snooty Battlefield Fan: I say, another game from those GayArch fellows, bah! Surely D.I.C.E. will make soomething better! BroGamer: WHOOOOO! WHOOOOOOOO! WHOOOOO! Black Ops 2 Bro, Now I finally have something new to play at the frat. Activision Hater: PFTTT! Another piece of COD4 dlc. Fuck Robert Kotick. Activi$ion is the devil mannnn! I want original games, something like a sequel to something last made in 2003. Someone Normal: Oh, another Call Of Duty. Ok, I hope it doesent turn out to be terrible.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - May 2, 2012 12:39 a.m.

>Implying you're a supreme individual who cannot be categorized
  • evan-pretzer - May 2, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I have my problems, believe me. I'm just saying these are the most typical responses that come up.
  • ParagonT - May 2, 2012 7:29 p.m.

Which do you fall under then?
  • evan-pretzer - May 2, 2012 9:28 p.m.

Normal, I enjoy games of all stripes. What matters to me, first and foremost, is that I am entertained.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - May 3, 2012 8:39 a.m.

>Implying your opinion is the norm
  • ParagonT - May 4, 2012 12:12 p.m.

I think he got you there Ev, but were just picking on ya. =)
  • JayQ - May 1, 2012 10:51 p.m.

I'm a huge COD fan and Black Ops was my 2nd favorite right behind COD4 but this looks and sounds terrible to me. I hate futuristic stuff because their vision of the future is always overly exaggerated and unrealistic. 13 years from now it's gonna be 90% the same as it is now, hell most guns that are still used today where made between the 40's and 60's. I don't wanna command a squad and tell them to go, hold, etc.. seems like a lazy way to cut on AI and just have the player do it. Drones and unrealistic/non-practical walking tanks 13 years from now? seriously doubt it. Also, Why are they turning COD into an RPG wannabe with branching outcomes and decisions? nobody even cares about the single player. The only thing that sounds good about this game is that the story was written by the Dark Knight and Batman Begins co-writer.
  • TheHowetzer - May 2, 2012 7:32 a.m.

OK wait. I was reading this and was following you just fine, right up to the end man.... you say, "Also, Why are they turning COD into an RPG wannabe with branching outcomes and decisions? nobody even cares about the single player." To me this is you saying that no one cares about the single player portion of the game, including the story right? OK, but then your very next sentence is, "The only thing that sounds good about this game is that the story was written by the Dark Knight and Batman Begins co-writer" Which is saying like the exact opposite of your previous sentence is it not? That the only redeeming quality of this game you feel is going to be the story.....So which is it man? You care about the story and you feel it's gunna rock because the guy who co-wrote Dark-knight wrote it....OR that you're pissed because they are trying to pretend people give a shit about the shitty story?
  • spideralex90 - May 1, 2012 10:41 p.m.

If they are actually giving it new life I may check it out. Big maybe though.
  • P_H_U_Z_Z_Y_____ - May 1, 2012 10:37 p.m.

so far im very pleased. I haven't bought a call of duty since World at War, but i might have to change that soon
  • NanoElite666 - May 1, 2012 10:21 p.m.

More Zombies. That's all I wanted to hear.
  • IcarusLeonardo - May 1, 2012 9:25 p.m.

I've never been a big 'fan' of the COD series...but this one, after reading this, their have been some changes indeed. But I'll admit as a sci-fi fan...that's mainly what draws me in.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 1, 2012 9:15 p.m.

This actually looks interesting, hopefully they won't screw it up.