We Recommend

• ChristopherDalley - May 2, 2012 7:02 a.m.

In the words of Julius Caesar: I came, I saw, I couldn't give a shit.
  • TheGuy0526 - May 2, 2012 7:59 p.m.

Didn't you already post? Thats a party foul just so you know.
  • ParagonT - May 2, 2012 6:39 a.m.

If there is one thing that Call of Duty can teach you over the years, its that you should never get your hopes up because they will be crushed. Jests aside, I'll wait for a game-play video, NOT a review for this (unless the game-play video comes with it). I've sort of lost faith in this site, and other sites ability to rise above the hype. Hell, some sites are paid to hype up games, and if there is any game that can afford to spread some hype money around, its CoD. I'm skeptical about this. Cod in my opinion has made it so hard to believe that they have changed something, that it's over credited when they do. A tiny graphical update on the same engine and a updated game mode would be considered expected of a new game as a minimum, but for CoD it's being made out to be the biggest thing in history. Id rather put this into perspective and realize that unless I see a game-play video that isn't cut to pieces and glued together as a montage, I'll be ready to save 60 bucks to spend on another game.
  • ParagonT - May 2, 2012 6:47 a.m.

Sorry about the double post, the damn thing would keep saying the Captcha was wrong when it wasn't.
  • soylentgreenispeepee - May 2, 2012 5:47 a.m.

Page 8: It's sheer, not "shear." *sigh* I miss old GR...
  • TheHowetzer - May 2, 2012 7:23 a.m.

Hey common man, it still passes the spell check, what do you want them to like proof read what they write or something!? You're nuts.
  • soylentgreenispeepee - May 2, 2012 9:03 a.m.

If the word 'editor' is in your job title, you shouldn't be making high school mistakes. And should probably know the meaning of simple words.
  • TheHowetzer - May 2, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Of course, however... If the words "Gamesradar" is in your internet browser, you should probably throw all of those preconceived notions (of proper grammer, etc.) out the window lol.
  • soylentgreenispeepee - May 2, 2012 9:52 a.m.

Not necessarily. This isn't some blog, it's a popular, high-traffic site that people (well fewer people, now) rely on. Wikiparez wouldn't stand for it, but then again...
  • TheGuy0526 - May 2, 2012 8:03 p.m.

I don't wanna say anythin too crazy, but you could always just chill out and read the articles instead of spell checking them. I mean unless you plan on getting paid...
  • TheHowetzer - May 3, 2012 10:58 a.m.

You didn't say anything crazy man, no worries, and while I certainly wouldn't mind being paid...it's like I already said it's not technically spelt incorrectly, hell I am a terrible speller so I am not one to call out anyone on that man, but what it is is the incorrect use of the word. When you spell some words certain ways they mean one thing, and if you spell it another way, it means something completely different, see what we're saying? SO you tell me to just read the article right? I am fine with that, but when I read the word shear it means one thing and not what the writer was trying to say. I think thats what Soy was trying to point out here. Well that and he feels that the quality of the work done on this site has degraded over time, which I actually disagree with because we all know they have always kept the bar pretty low here...
  • ParagonT - May 3, 2012 6:24 p.m.

The bottom line really stung hahahaha.
  • Turtman - May 2, 2012 4:26 a.m.

"It's in the future so the graphics look good, herp derp" No, look at the smoke and particle effects. Still assy, sorry. Brb back to 2011's BF3!
  • FlagrantPilgrim - May 2, 2012 4:15 a.m.

Kick-ass futuristic story? More zombies? This looks like it will easily make by my top 10. Sign me up. They'd have to reeeeeally fuck up multiplayer for me to consider not buying this.
  • bass88 - May 2, 2012 4:01 a.m.

Well, it looks a bit different. Perhaps COD may be worth playing again.
  • Hobogonigal - May 2, 2012 3:53 a.m.

Looks great! Excellent job Treyarch for actually doing what the fans wanted and mixing things up a bit. I'm looking forward to hearing more news about this game and any new features.
  • MeanwhileGuy - May 2, 2012 3:25 a.m.

While I applaud Treyarch for taking a massive leap (well, massive for CoD), and daring to do something different than endless Modern Warfare clones, it does look like the most generic future setting they could have gone for. Call of Armored Metal Deus Crysis Core Ex Solid anyone? That said, I did enjoy the first BlOps, not for the multiplayer, but for actually having a decent story. This is at the very least a rental for me, unless they reveal something amazing that bumps it up to Day 1 buy.
  • TheZigMan - May 2, 2012 2:53 a.m.

This sounds pretty good actually. Will wait for review
  • taokaka - May 2, 2012 1:52 a.m.

Do my eyes deceive me or is this actually call of duty, I must say that I never believed that treyarch would make such a leap. However I am theorizing that maybe after Peter Molyneux left lionhead he actually went to treyarch and is giving them advise on how to make a game sound 500 times better than it will actually be.
  • Hobogonigal - May 2, 2012 3:51 a.m.

It all makes sense now!
  • Person5 - May 2, 2012 8:01 a.m.

Of course! Thank you, I was worried a COD game might actually end up good, now I'll just treat it like Fable and not care till it actually comes out on Call of Duty Day