• lovinmyps3 - January 26, 2011 4:31 a.m.

Don't worry Chris, I got your reference. Cool FAP also, I could watch you guys FAP all day. (Am I a little late with that joke?)
  • Pyrovizard - January 26, 2011 4:04 a.m.

i've done the mercy kill twice, very hard to actually hit them in the balls, oh btw try slamming a guy in the air and then shooting him with the pistols charge shot
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - January 26, 2011 3:58 a.m.

Agreed, with Batman5273, keep FAPing, but you only have yourself to blame when you grow hair on your palms... Looks awesome, definitely going to be worth a look
  • Grif - January 26, 2011 3:52 a.m.

Yay Firefly reference!
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - January 26, 2011 2:21 a.m.

I think it's unlikely that the Mercy kill isn't in the demo - when I played the game before in an earlier preview I couldn't get it to work either, and this was against enemies that specifically were labeled as a target to be killed this way, so maybe it's just difficult to pull off, or has a random chance of working.
  • NightCrawler_358 - January 26, 2011 2:07 a.m.

Its like shooting Locust in Borderlands using Dead Space guns! I hope they put a combo where the enemy pees himself called "Urine Trouble." I believe thats from Empire of Rome or something.
  • MechaGecko - January 26, 2011 1:47 a.m.

O yea Reavers Excellect FAP session guys it gave me a better idea of waht the game was like
  • spideralex90 - January 26, 2011 1:31 a.m.

I want this game. The demo is very fun, although as said in the article, i could not get a nut shot despite my best efforts. Maybe alot of the skill kills aren't in the demo?
  • Yeager1122 - January 26, 2011 12:59 a.m.

Looks good but i think i would only buy it for gears 3 beta.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - January 26, 2011 12:57 a.m.

Yeah, I said I suck at the game... for now. I couldn't remember how to do a lot of the skill kills.
  • smashpro1 - January 26, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Only one star? HAHA!
  • PhoenixFire - January 26, 2011 12:44 a.m.

BulletStorm is looking good guys, cant wait to give it whirl. That pistol thing reminds me of Borderlands. fap is still a dirty word Mr Antista :P
  • batman5273 - January 26, 2011 12:42 a.m.

I am really enjoying the steady stream of FAPs you guys have been squirting out. SKEET SKEET SKEET!
  • killorabbit - January 26, 2011 12:32 a.m.

I got stuck too and had to restart. My 360 then crashed on the next run. Moving on to the Crysis 2 demo instead.
  • RamenChimera - January 26, 2011 12:12 a.m.

Waiting for this download to finish right now!
  • FreddiexKruegerxinxmyxWetxDreams - January 26, 2011 12:04 a.m.

I was just about to play the demo and watch an old FAP
  • ninjaemperor - January 25, 2011 11:59 p.m.

Yeah, new FAP! also, first