Topics

Box Art

• kiwidaydreams - July 26, 2011 10:43 p.m.

I'm with you, jackthemenace! I'm still waiting for the Garrus spinoff series. There wasn't one Shepard I liked entirely. I think this one won because of the hair style, not necessarily because she was blonde. I would have preferred her to remain a redhead like the original standard Femshep, though. I do like how the one on the right has the black hair with the red strip in it. Multicolored hair for the win! Do it, Bioware!
  • jackthemenace - July 26, 2011 10:17 p.m.

@plan10- if it's not, Bioware can GTFO. I've waited too long far that. TOO LONG.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - July 26, 2011 10:17 p.m.

Allie Brosh should be credited for this; she invented Shepard.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - July 26, 2011 10:15 p.m.

While I don't mind the blond, I thought the design was a little boring. I liked the other option shown here, and some of the short haired options that they had as well. Too bad a lot of guys can't appreciate girls with short hair (which honestly makes more sense for a soldier as well).
  • BoobleDrop - July 26, 2011 10:09 p.m.

haha, racial preference. score one for the aryans. (6 was my favorite, but apparently i'm in the minorities minority on that one)
  • Kilburn474 - July 26, 2011 10:07 p.m.

The one on the right is FAR better looking.
  • shadowreaper72 - July 26, 2011 9:57 p.m.

BAH! Give me a brunette anyday.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - July 26, 2011 9:56 p.m.

This was of course a massive game changing decision because its not like people can customize their characters at the start On a related note, the option for Male players to romance Garrus is still going to be included isnt it...
  • NubberzTheHedgehog - July 26, 2011 9:56 p.m.

I like blonde femshep's face and hair style better. But i am most likely going to change the hair color.
  • ThicknSwift - July 26, 2011 9:53 p.m.

Hey I thought of something, It doesn't matter, because you can just make a Custom Face.
  • GAYMER - July 26, 2011 9:53 p.m.

Dang it! My stick figure drawing didn't make the cut! :(
  • RicePuddingUK - July 26, 2011 9:52 p.m.

Looks like my wife
  • disreputablenonentity - July 26, 2011 9:49 p.m.

She looks like a child. All of the options did. She looks like a pop star, not the grizzled survivor of Saren, Sovereign, Harbinger and her backstory event. The problem I've always had is - why use a default at all if the whole point of Shepard is that he or she can be YOUR Shepard? You could customise your character in Fallout 3 as well, and so they chose another character for the box. It's just daft.
  • lemur - July 26, 2011 9:48 p.m.

I voted for nuber 4 but I guess this is ok.
  • SillyPigeon - July 26, 2011 9:48 p.m.

The blonde one won because - 1. it had the best hairstyle of the 6 options and 2. the other options were crap!
  • bron1417 - July 26, 2011 9:47 p.m.

she got some serious swag. i like it!
  • bl00s - July 26, 2011 9:45 p.m.

So folks voted for the Samus Aran look-a-like? Meh... should've been #1 imo.
  • Acerlux - July 26, 2011 9:45 p.m.

Meh, its just the default version set to show up in trailers and on the CE box. I for one, will immediately jump into the character creator and make/tweak my own when I go to play femshep.
  • SteampunkJim - July 26, 2011 9:44 p.m.

I'll take anything over the old default, but yes, I would have prefered the one on the right.
  • jackthemenace - July 26, 2011 9:44 p.m.

The one on the right looks a little like Rihanna... 'Sides, all i really wanna see on my cover is ManShep and Garrus. And ManShep is optional. As are Garrus' clothes.