We Recommend

• RaIdEn - July 2, 2009 12:39 a.m.

me wantee
  • Corsair89 - July 1, 2009 6:55 a.m.

Looks awesome, definitely a must buy. One of a few other fighting games I must get this year, along with MvC2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I counldn't care less about Tekken 6, personally. Damn it, I keep calling it "Blueblaz" instead of "Blazblue." I feel stupid now. :(
  • norid - July 1, 2009 5:34 a.m.

when does it come out?
  • zayleffein - June 30, 2009 11:22 p.m.

Looks pretty awesome, tho I am not too interested in the story with these vague descriptions that do nothing to evince interest. But, fighting games don't really need a story to be exciting or challenging ;)
  • Japanjack - June 30, 2009 6:29 p.m.

I'm going to pick it up right now. Epic pre-order :D
  • Skykid - June 30, 2009 2:02 p.m.

I see this as a great possibility for a great game. Great character variations. They make for a great game.
  • revrock - June 30, 2009 5:42 a.m.

Looks like a cool mix between "Guilty Gear" and "Darkstalkers" how can you go wrong?
  • AnonymouZ - June 30, 2009 4:47 a.m.

yeah this games LOOKS good... but i'm not too fond of fighters... much less if there's not many jiggly boobs or upskirt shots. and you know there's thousands just like me in that regard. ;)
  • Suicide - June 30, 2009 3:44 a.m.

These characters look insane! I gotta play this!
  • chucknorris69 - June 30, 2009 12:44 a.m.

only a complete faggot would wanna play this dumb chink game
  • Amnesiac - June 29, 2009 11:08 p.m.

Cool. Can't wait for this game.
  • Skyly - June 29, 2009 10:58 p.m.

Fancy this game quite a bit. wonder when it hits the U.K...
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 29, 2009 10:39 p.m.

dude im gonna be controlling that kid with the puppet when this comes out
  • winterwolf - June 29, 2009 8:06 p.m.

Looks pretty interesting... specially since the limited edition of the game is only $60 and comes with the game, two-disc soundtrack, and a blue-ray disc. Sweet.
  • Robusken - June 29, 2009 8:01 p.m.

Thats it, I need to get a 360.
  • MercurysPhoenix - July 4, 2009 2:25 p.m.

Ever wondered what the bottom of Noel's shoe looks like? Well BAM, there it is! Arakune looks a hell of a lot like No Face from the Studio Ghibli film, Spirited Away. I wonder if that's the character he aluded to. Maybe not, but there must be some sort of influence. Blazblue is looking awesome - just hopes it comes to Europe on the 360. It seems to have a lot of hype surrounding it, so I wouldn't be worried about the imminent release of KoF XII.
  • DeathbyFira - July 1, 2009 3:36 a.m.

I am a huge fan of fighting games and this game looks freaking sweet i cant wait to get it but i dont know wich syestem to get it on i have Both a 360 and a PS3 that is the hard part
  • FlyinMX - June 30, 2009 10:53 p.m.

can't wait to play this. It looks like a refreshing departure from the fighting games I'm used to.
  • norid - June 30, 2009 6:19 p.m.

i really hope this game doesn't get pushed aside by the mainstream games alas though i have a feeling it will :(
  • crumbdunky - June 30, 2009 12:05 p.m.

Some mighty good lookung art on the go here. I always find the way that Japanese games of certain genres HAVE to include certain character types quite quaint-even in a pretty new media they manage to have conventions to follow rigidly. Like the idea of a "D fighting game NOT having a Gothic-Loli character is somehow unthinkable. It's fantastic ow the Japanese national psyche even pervades the newest parts of life. I'm sure this probably applies to western games and media too though possibly in ways we're often too close to to realise. Maybe like how 90% of modern FPS leads have a skinhead, IDK. Still, another great looking fighter in a year full of them-so it's prolly the wrong time to still hope Rare might come up with a new KI, no?