• RonnyLive19881 - September 7, 2012 2 p.m.

The pretty blond... why does she have the puppy thing? What game is that? Thought it looked a little bit like Daxter...
  • Apastron - September 7, 2012 3:40 p.m.

It's Cassandra from the Soul (Calibur) series.
  • kit07 - September 7, 2012 2:36 p.m.

I love Patrick Brown's stuff!
  • garnsr - September 7, 2012 3:26 p.m.

I like that almost Samurai Jack Chun Li. But that lifelike Mario picture disturbs me.
  • profile0000 - September 7, 2012 3:29 p.m.

These pieces were very impressive, to say the least. The devotion that these artists have for their work must be staggering. I really suck when it comes to doing anything artistic, so I have a deep respect for those with the ability. However, while I can't even match them at art, I will bet money that not a single one of those artists can beat me at a game of trivia at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I am the goddamn KING of bdubs trivia. Too each his own.
  • Ray3eam - September 8, 2012 8:23 p.m.

I have a problem, whenever I try to click next or click on another picture, it starts loading for a few seconds and then nothing happens so I can't get past the first page/picture. Any thing I can do to make this article work? I really want to read it.
  • shawksta - September 9, 2012 2:10 a.m.

Allot of awesome looking ones, its nice to see different artstyles done by different artists
  • john-tyrrell - September 10, 2012 4:22 a.m.

What game is 6/43? Ps: I don't like the Mario one. A realistic Mario but he's still in the cartoonish game world. Plus he looks fat and unhealthy. Can't see him jumping on koopas.
  • wheresmymonkey - September 10, 2012 5:41 a.m.

Its Mass Effect 2. I'm guessing its the part where you meet up with Garrus again.
  • FunkyDarkKnight - September 11, 2012 10 a.m.

>sees felicia TIME TO FAP
  • jackthemenace - September 15, 2012 2:36 p.m.

Some of those were great, but my favourites were by far the Sistine Chapel Miyamoto one, and the Nintendo Fight Club one. Pure brilliance.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 16, 2012 5:44 a.m.

Brilliant new pieces, Cundy. Please keep updating this, this is amazing.
  • BaraChat - November 16, 2012 8:21 a.m.

Pretty damn cool. Keep posting these, I love them!
  • Acerlux - November 16, 2012 10:30 a.m.

If you guys take recommendations from the comics, this guy's Mass Effect stuff is pretty outstanding. The DA/ME crossovers and the Reaper concepts are fantastic, but my favorite might be the Future for the Krogan piece. http://andrewryanart.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0
  • Acerlux - November 16, 2012 10:31 a.m.

*Comments. Damn it. How do I english?
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 16, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Wow, the new additions are great! I LOVE that first Samus picture. I like the new Zelda and Ghost Trick art too!
  • mafyooz - November 16, 2012 1:07 p.m.

Love the GTA legends one, having CJ being pushed to the ceiling with the jetpack is a nice little touch :)