We Recommend

• ncurry2 - April 18, 2012 1:49 p.m.

So many good memories. I love how many of the games on the list were 4 player. That's what the N64 was all about and I loved every second of it. I know they're limiting 1 game per series or whatever but Majora's Mask was so different then OoT, I feel it still deserves a nod.
  • J-Fid - April 18, 2012 1:47 p.m.

I have played and enjoyed half of these. This was the console that defined my early childhood. Great memories.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 1:45 p.m.

Lol, Ocarina of Time.
  • iHateFatPeople - April 18, 2012 1:50 p.m.

Oh, you don't care for Ocarina of Time? You must be one of the few hardcore gamers.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 1:59 p.m.

I don't like the game because it isn't my cup of tea. I did enjoy Majora's Mask a bit, and Link to the Past and Wind Waker are two of my favorite games. There was something about Ocarina that just put me off it even to this day. It has nothing to do with being a "hardcore gamer" or being cool and not going with the flow. I just don't like it is all.
  • shawksta - April 18, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Ocarina has its reasons because how Genre defining it is, AT THE TIME. Otherwise I love Majora's Mask a hell of allot more.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 2:24 p.m.

I don't care about what it did for the industry, all that really matters is how much I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy it at the time and I don't like now. It's a personal thing, not something people should be upset over.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 18, 2012 2:59 p.m.

You'll probably call me crazy, but I'm in the same boat... Just with Mario 64. I tried to like it, I really did. I even stole my brothers when it came out again for DS, but no, just can't dig it. If I had to choose, I had more fun playing Super Mario Sunshine than I did Mario 64... heresy, I know.
  • shawksta - April 18, 2012 3:18 p.m.

Im not upset, your opinion is hugely respect. Thats pretty much what i mean, if anything, it only has the praise for the industry, otherwise its REALLY stale now and other Zelda's beat it entirely.
  • Redeater - April 18, 2012 3:11 p.m.

Holy shit! I thought I was the only one! So this is what it feels like when doves cry....
  • bigwill1221 - April 18, 2012 1:25 p.m.

Hmm.. now I wanna go play Snowboard kids or whatever that game was>_<
  • Mode - April 18, 2012 1:24 p.m.

I think Jet Force Gemini, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Mystical Ninja are my favorite N64 games. I could not care less about Ocarina of Time.
  • Bawheidbob - April 18, 2012 1:12 p.m.

I had the top 5 games here i did not bother with the rest - I should of played more games.
  • WTeen8 - April 18, 2012 1:10 p.m.

The top 5 surprises no one.
  • MightyWumbo - April 18, 2012 1:10 p.m.

no killer instinct gold :C
  • OrionOnyx - April 18, 2012 1:09 p.m.

Ogre Battle 64!? :o