• Security77 - April 1, 2011 2:20 a.m.

Great list, I totally agree with the number one pick. My only complaints would be that Halo 3 needs to be a little higher, and I think at least one Battlefield game should have been mentioned.
  • graboids - April 1, 2011 2:18 a.m.

awesome article, gonna take some more reading to fully enjoy it, #1 was great except for the motion sickness it gave me after a few minutes of playing.... but anyway guess I have a lot of reading to this weekend!
  • yoyoguy - April 1, 2011 2:16 a.m.

As much as I love portal, and I mean LOVE, I really think tetris should be first. great article guys
  • Bobbety - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Been waiting all Thursday for whatever you guys said everyone had been working on. Looks awesome!
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Awesome list guys, Rofl @ the GR comments, nice touch!
  • JJBSterling - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Wow, there's some debatable shit here.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

@Imgema GoldenEye was not forgotten. While we loved it then, we wouldn't recommend it today.
  • flare149 - April 1, 2011 2:14 a.m.

I was pretty impressed, although absence of LittleBigPlanet in any form was a big shock
  • Redeater - April 1, 2011 2:08 a.m.

Ok so I just went through this whole list and where the fuck is FFIV? If this list is based on how they hold up why have they repackeged it and sold it 4-5 times??? I sure as hell know it is better then Killer7
  • monkeywolf - April 1, 2011 2:06 a.m.

Anyone else lol at the comment that said "We are focusing on more modern games" When half the games here listed from gaming Golden Age of the 90s and a good amount listed from the 80s to? Trying too hard to be different from other top 100s? I think so.
  • BlackElement17 - April 1, 2011 2:04 a.m.

It almost physically hurt to type that.
  • Yingsin - April 1, 2011 2:04 a.m.

Haha gr took up the whole first page. Good article
  • Spocksjock - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Oh man...Portal number 1? and Tetris number 2? GAMES RADAR'S GOT BALLS. They speak their opinions...THEY SPEAK TRUTH. No but seriously you guys rock, I can tell a lot of hard work went into this.
  • BlackElement17 - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Eh, close enough. But they forgot to make Halo Reach and Mawa deuce #1 typical GamesRadar left wing Nazi anarchism promoting fascists of hate America, Jesus and Batman.
  • Imgema - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Um, did i miss Goldeneye or you guys forgot about it?
  • Corn - April 1, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Glad to see somebody else agree about Wind Waker. It's definitely one of my top 5 games of all time, and easily the best Zelda.
  • ClusterShart - April 1, 2011 2:02 a.m.

I think Prime is slightly better than Super Metroid, but eh.
  • Eros - April 1, 2011 2:01 a.m.

FIRST I MEAN
  • selio - April 1, 2011 2:01 a.m.

Please discuss this entire article on TDar. that would be the longest, funniest segment EVARZZZ
  • Bantha_Fodder - April 1, 2011 2 a.m.

very nice list, seems mostly fair. I personally woulda put TF2, Pokemon, Batman, Left 4 Dead 2, and Red Dead up higher, but those are all in my personal top 10, so I'm a little biased.