• xDxP - April 1, 2011 3:55 a.m.

But what about FF VII !!! *Drinks tears and gels hair in uncontrollable but well hidden and internalized anger*
  • FauxFurry - April 1, 2011 3:55 a.m.

But all time and videogames aren't over yet so how can you have a Greatest Games of All Time list? This list is Ignorant and Uninformed as well as horribly BIASED. Then again, maybe you have access to the Epoch. People in the videogame press get working replicas of vehicles from the games for promotional purposes, right? You've seen the future as it will be...you've seen the future and it works? I take it all back then. Maybe I ought to become a game journalist so I can change videogame history to prove this list wrong, not that anyone would remeber this timeline's version of the list, anyway.
  • mshdpotatoes - April 1, 2011 3:52 a.m.

Reading this was a night well spent. Wonderful list and now I have a bunch of stuff I need to play...
  • AirickG - April 1, 2011 3:50 a.m.

You guys make me feel like i'm the only person who HATES Tetris... Oh and Mincraft should be higher, just saying. Other than that, this was really entertaining and quite good I think
  • narddog - April 1, 2011 3:48 a.m.

I am so happy Earthbound made the list! Also, I'm glad to see that Windwaker is getting the credit it deserves, because it's easily the best in the series.
  • raxafrax - April 1, 2011 3:48 a.m.

Tie Fighter Collector's Edition would still be fun today, and it would be top 10. (Tie Fighter was way better than X-Wing vs Tie Fighter)
  • Tikicobra - April 1, 2011 3:46 a.m.

I'm genuinely confused about some of these, particularly Portal.
  • Vincemaster - April 1, 2011 3:44 a.m.

I thought this list was the best games of all time, not the best modern games... I agree with some of the not-so-obvious choices, like Wind Waker as the best Zelda... but plain and simple: Portal is not the best game of all time.
  • LordAngus1992 - April 1, 2011 3:42 a.m.

I could have gone on a rampage because Ocarina of Time did not appear on the list but I honestly do not care about how little I agree with someone as long as they are honest. And with such defiance to what is commonly accepted as the best games ever I know GR is being truthful here.
  • garnsr - April 1, 2011 3:38 a.m.

That should be FFVI.
  • garnsr - April 1, 2011 3:37 a.m.

How is Symphony of the Night so low? And several Zeldas so far ahead of Okami? I disagree. Glad to see FVI is so high, though.
  • PanaMusica - April 1, 2011 3:37 a.m.

would have loved to hear hEeneryz ranting during the selection marathon - rant on
  • EricBratcher - April 1, 2011 3:25 a.m.

@Metroidhunter32 - We considered the Persona series, actually. It just missed. And we almost added Fallout 3, DriveShaft, if that makes you feel any better.
  • killtaculor - April 1, 2011 3:23 a.m.

good article, you included just about everything that I would have.
  • Cleanser247 - April 1, 2011 3:20 a.m.

THIS IS GREAT! GamesRadar ROCKS! Keep up the great work : )
  • fersot - April 1, 2011 3:17 a.m.

SPOILER: Portal is the only game I have ever played more through more than 2 times. It definitely deserves the #1 spot. Thanks for that. And for some reason, I totally knew that Portal would be the best from the beginning.
  • magicman313 - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Holy shit, this has got to be an April Fools. Portal, the best game of all time, i literally spit my drink out. The only reason Portal should be at the top of the list is for "Most Overrated Game"
  • Scotch - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Awesome list! Am I the only one who GREATLY prefers L4D1? I felt like the first was way more balanced, and had a better atmosphere.
  • DarkTone - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Great article! You can tell you guys took time for this! love it.
  • TheRandomFool - April 1, 2011 3:15 a.m.

GAMESRADAR I LOVE YOU!! PORTAL!! WOOO!!!!!