• mshdpotatoes - April 1, 2011 3:52 a.m.

Reading this was a night well spent. Wonderful list and now I have a bunch of stuff I need to play...
  • AirickG - April 1, 2011 3:50 a.m.

You guys make me feel like i'm the only person who HATES Tetris... Oh and Mincraft should be higher, just saying. Other than that, this was really entertaining and quite good I think
  • narddog - April 1, 2011 3:48 a.m.

I am so happy Earthbound made the list! Also, I'm glad to see that Windwaker is getting the credit it deserves, because it's easily the best in the series.
  • raxafrax - April 1, 2011 3:48 a.m.

Tie Fighter Collector's Edition would still be fun today, and it would be top 10. (Tie Fighter was way better than X-Wing vs Tie Fighter)
  • Tikicobra - April 1, 2011 3:46 a.m.

I'm genuinely confused about some of these, particularly Portal.
  • Vincemaster - April 1, 2011 3:44 a.m.

I thought this list was the best games of all time, not the best modern games... I agree with some of the not-so-obvious choices, like Wind Waker as the best Zelda... but plain and simple: Portal is not the best game of all time.
  • LordAngus1992 - April 1, 2011 3:42 a.m.

I could have gone on a rampage because Ocarina of Time did not appear on the list but I honestly do not care about how little I agree with someone as long as they are honest. And with such defiance to what is commonly accepted as the best games ever I know GR is being truthful here.
  • garnsr - April 1, 2011 3:38 a.m.

That should be FFVI.
  • garnsr - April 1, 2011 3:37 a.m.

How is Symphony of the Night so low? And several Zeldas so far ahead of Okami? I disagree. Glad to see FVI is so high, though.
  • PanaMusica - April 1, 2011 3:37 a.m.

would have loved to hear hEeneryz ranting during the selection marathon - rant on
  • EricBratcher - April 1, 2011 3:25 a.m.

@Metroidhunter32 - We considered the Persona series, actually. It just missed. And we almost added Fallout 3, DriveShaft, if that makes you feel any better.
  • killtaculor - April 1, 2011 3:23 a.m.

good article, you included just about everything that I would have.
  • Cleanser247 - April 1, 2011 3:20 a.m.

THIS IS GREAT! GamesRadar ROCKS! Keep up the great work : )
  • fersot - April 1, 2011 3:17 a.m.

SPOILER: Portal is the only game I have ever played more through more than 2 times. It definitely deserves the #1 spot. Thanks for that. And for some reason, I totally knew that Portal would be the best from the beginning.
  • magicman313 - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Holy shit, this has got to be an April Fools. Portal, the best game of all time, i literally spit my drink out. The only reason Portal should be at the top of the list is for "Most Overrated Game"
  • Scotch - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Awesome list! Am I the only one who GREATLY prefers L4D1? I felt like the first was way more balanced, and had a better atmosphere.
  • DarkTone - April 1, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Great article! You can tell you guys took time for this! love it.
  • TheRandomFool - April 1, 2011 3:15 a.m.

GAMESRADAR I LOVE YOU!! PORTAL!! WOOO!!!!!
  • Viper5221 - April 1, 2011 3:14 a.m.

So many amazing games,good job Games Radar.
  • batman5273 - April 1, 2011 3:11 a.m.

Wow, What an excellent list! I would give reasons why I would pick the game, but you guys did a far better job than I ever would. I do have to agree with Portal being #1. It is so simplistic by nature, but is so bad ass to master. And the subtle humor makes it classic. Great Job! And I would have paid top dollar to be a fly on the wall of that meeting!