• InGen88 - April 1, 2011 5:04 a.m.

The lack of Metroid Prime and Rogue Squadron II is disappointing. I would give anyone either game considering they look better than 90% of Wii games still, play perfectly, and are amazing. I'm probably biased in that Metroid Prime is my favourite game period. Great to see KOTOR on the list even though I think it could be higher up especially considering that the universe, in game lore, and dialogue is better than Mass Effects in my opinion. It should at least beat Sonic CD and maybe Prince of Persia. Of course this is coming from someone whos listening to the Imperial March as I type this so I might be a little biased.
  • OrionOnyx - April 1, 2011 5:01 a.m.

And Portal should not be the best game ever made... It's not even close. I thought that it was a joke for a second. There are so many better games out there than Portal.
  • OrionOnyx - April 1, 2011 4:59 a.m.

Booooooo! FFVII is AT LEAST on the top 5 best games ever made!
  • AlSwearengenHatesCocksuckers - April 1, 2011 4:56 a.m.

Agree completely on Portal being number 1. It's the most perfect video game I ever played. Nothing about it was short of excellent. Nothing to point to and say, "This was a bad mechanic/plot point/gameplay sequence/etc"
  • juicenpancakes - April 1, 2011 4:55 a.m.

In #28 for Oblivion, it says, "Developer: Bethesda Gameworks." It should be "Bethesda Softworks." I don't mean to be a jackass internet nerd, but I love Bethesda and thought I should point it out. Again, rats off to you guys for this massive undertaking.
  • ChiChiRocket - April 1, 2011 4:52 a.m.

While I would rather Chrono Trigger be #1, I will settle for top 3.
  • BoobleDrop - April 1, 2011 4:47 a.m.

well shit, that's about ten more games that i really need to play. honestly, the best and most convincing list of this sort i've ever seen. it's clear that you guys really poured some blood into this one. and since i feel obligated to point out some game that isn't in here, whaddabout limbo?
  • Wazzle - April 1, 2011 4:44 a.m.

NO MADDEN?!?! But in all seriousness I think Portal is just a giant training level game and does not really bring thaaaaaat much to the table. I would probably not be as upset if Tetris was 1 and Portal was 2. I mean come onnnnn. It's Tetris.
  • Corsair89 - April 1, 2011 4:43 a.m.

Awesome list. I agree with most, err, some of it. I would have added Persona 4 and Valkyria Chronicles.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - April 1, 2011 4:40 a.m.

You're all WRONG! ...OK, I didn't actually read all 109 comments.
  • codystovall - April 1, 2011 4:36 a.m.

like always there will be disagreement, this is why prefer silly lists-how bout next best robots?
  • ice_sneasel - April 1, 2011 4:35 a.m.

yes chrono trigger #3 i loved that game so much on the ds never beat it though. LAVOS IS AN ASSHOLE!
  • g4m3rk1dd - April 1, 2011 4:29 a.m.

i believe that The World Ends With You deserves to be on this list :( even if it is #100 :( it was (as previously stated on a recent article) one of the best games for the DS
  • sleepy92ismypsn - April 1, 2011 4:24 a.m.

Here Gamesradar. Here's the biggest meh I've ever given. You guys can have it. I wasn't expecting to be pleased at all with anyone elses list but my own. There's some games on this list that I've played that I don't think deserve to be on here more than some games that didn't make the list. I'm going to try and play as many of the games on this list as I can before I die.
  • fullmetallegend - April 1, 2011 4:24 a.m.

It's a*
  • fullmetallegend - April 1, 2011 4:21 a.m.

I'm a little bummed Ocarina of Time didn't make the list. It's the second most charming Zelda game and I've played it many many times over the years, I even played it this year. The characters, zones, and tunes are just so timeless. It a truly magical game. I'm glad Wind Waker made it up their, though. I personally liked it more than Twilight Princess, Zelda's all about the charm for me. ^^
  • RonnyLive19881 - April 1, 2011 4:08 a.m.

I was actually pissed to see Portal at the top, L4D 1&2 are Valves only good games imo. Yep this list blows LMAO
  • mbrown3 - April 1, 2011 4:06 a.m.

Just give me a damn list. I hate when they make articles like this and force you to go through page after page after page. Make a list, put it on the front page, and let me click through to read the opinions IF I WANT TO!
  • xDxP - April 1, 2011 3:55 a.m.

But what about FF VII !!! *Drinks tears and gels hair in uncontrollable but well hidden and internalized anger*
  • FauxFurry - April 1, 2011 3:55 a.m.

But all time and videogames aren't over yet so how can you have a Greatest Games of All Time list? This list is Ignorant and Uninformed as well as horribly BIASED. Then again, maybe you have access to the Epoch. People in the videogame press get working replicas of vehicles from the games for promotional purposes, right? You've seen the future as it will be...you've seen the future and it works? I take it all back then. Maybe I ought to become a game journalist so I can change videogame history to prove this list wrong, not that anyone would remeber this timeline's version of the list, anyway.