• PevMaster - April 1, 2011 3:40 p.m.

A bit dissapointed with the list and the games you put in the top ten, but I'm always dissapointed with "Top 100 Games Ever" lists.
  • TheShostopper - April 1, 2011 3:17 p.m.

WTF?!! PORTAL IS YOUR NUMBER 1?!!?!?!? WERE U GUYS FUCKING HIGH WHEN U WROTE THIS?!?!?!...just kidding...but, seriously, Portal?!....SERIOUSLY.....PORTAL?!?!?!
  • SDHoneymonster - April 1, 2011 2:40 p.m.

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker better than Ocarina Of Time? You broke my heart, GR, you broke my heart... And am I the only person to prefer Tony Hawk 2 to TH3? Better soundtrack, great levels... I still fire it up today. Ah well, opinions eh? Aren't they great? No, they're not. They're rubbish.
  • Ell223 - April 1, 2011 2:34 p.m.

Oh and no Monkey Island. What the fuck GR?!
  • Ell223 - April 1, 2011 2:34 p.m.

Don't know if I agree with Portal at number 1 or not but either way it's still a great game. I agree Wind Waker is the best Zelda game though. But I thought Penumbra would be in there somewhere, it's the only game that's ever genuinely scared me.
  • VercettisShirt - April 1, 2011 2:32 p.m.

WHY IS SHENMUE ONLY AT #93?! IT'S ONE OFF THE ALL-TIME GREATS AND DESERVES TO A LEAST BE IN THE TOP 10!
  • JohnnyMaverik - April 1, 2011 2:31 p.m.

*looks at number 100* *flies into an uncontrollable rage* *squints until 100 looks more like a 10 and feels much better*
  • gilgamesh310 - April 1, 2011 2:31 p.m.

I am glad that Killer 7 made the list though. It's probably the only game that Ive played that has bad gameplay. yet is still brilliant.I can't understand why Bioshock is here and not System Shock 2 though. Bioshock is just a dumbed down version of that game and Shodan is greater than Glados. Ico is also better than Shadow of the Colossus
  • gilgamesh310 - April 1, 2011 2:29 p.m.

It's funny how they say that only one entry of each series gets included on the list and they then go onto include multiple entries in some series'. They also say that MGS 3 is the best MGS game but then call the original the best. Im used to seeing Gamesradar contradict themselves in general with different articles but contradicting theirselves in the same article is just laughable. And what the fuck is so great about Tetris. I find Columns,Bust a Move, Bewjewelled and countless other puzzle games to be far more entertaining.
  • ShaneCedt - April 1, 2011 2:23 p.m.

NO KILLER 7 CAN'T BE ON THIS LIST EFF YOU GAMESRADAR EFF YOU TO HELL
  • TURbo - April 1, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Good for Katamari Damacy making the list.
  • AwesomeMan - April 1, 2011 2:04 p.m.

Great article...I understand it's subjective but I'm very disappointed Splinter Cell didn't make it anywhere on this list. Other then that, solid list!
  • GuinnessGamer3 - April 1, 2011 1:54 p.m.

great article loved number 83...poor Charlie. I argee with all of them and kinda glad that TP made it over OoT. A definate suprise at number 1 and i welcome. I love portal and cant wait for more. Good job and I only wish we all could witnesss the meeting over this. Glad you all made it through unharmed.
  • grizzly311 - April 1, 2011 1:46 p.m.

Good list. Glad to see FFVI up there. One thing I notice, and this is on several lists across several sites, is that Katamari Damacy is always picked over We Heart Katamari. I think the later is such an improvement over the original. New and innovative levels, and the control feels much, much better.
  • MonocledYaoGuai - April 1, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Honestly, I would recommend Majora's Mask over Wind Waker, but I know where you guys are coming from.
  • Veedot - April 1, 2011 1:33 p.m.

Not one Devil may cry disappoints me, guess there was a good reason
  • philipshaw - April 1, 2011 1:30 p.m.

Aweosme list guys, have to agree with your top 10. Portal is a must play for any gamer and I can see why it's number 1. Also have to agree with wind waker being the best Zelda game, although I wouldn't have had Twilight Princess on the list because it's my least favourite Zelda game. My only problem with the list is MGS3 not being higher on the list, also AC2 being ahead of it even though without MGS, AC would not exist
  • Stabby_Joe - April 1, 2011 1:29 p.m.

Why is it that I have always take issue with claims leveled at Shadow of the Colossus than most other games? I still loved it... "Close to perfection"? While I could dispute that, instead I'll just shut up and enjoy the well put together article.
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - April 1, 2011 1:27 p.m.

Really!? Talkradar! Really? It must be April fools day because I looked through your stupid list and there is not one, NOT A SINGLE ONE, amiga a zx spectrum game. I have like 18 that would be more fun to play then portal or uncharted2! . . . . . . Actually I agreed with this list overall. It hit most of my favorites.
  • Crofto - April 1, 2011 1:25 p.m.

Sorry, my bad, Arkham Asylum was my game of the year in 2009!