• DaFunk - April 1, 2011 8:11 p.m.

Someone who already believes that Portal is the greatest game of all time putting their reasons into text is not going to sway me. I finished that game, therefore I have my views on it and other people will have their own. I could read the text a million times, I still can't comprehend how someone could say it's #1. But that's my opinion; it doesn't mean anything more than any other opinions floating out there. So please, don't insult my reading comprehension. I just don't agree. That's all I'm saying.
  • insertdisk - April 1, 2011 8:05 p.m.

Throughout the entire article I was going "yup, absolutely, ofcourse. OMg yes!" apart from personnal favourites that are more a matter of taste rather than good game design I strongly support the choices on this list.
  • Yaro - April 1, 2011 7:29 p.m.

You don't understand how could Portal be number one? Read the article. Still don't understand? Read the article again. ???? Profit.
  • profile0000 - April 1, 2011 7:27 p.m.

You guys really started to worry me there, until I saw that Portal was number one. Thank you guys so much for that, I have been arguing that for years. Great List.
  • DaFunk - April 1, 2011 7:14 p.m.

Oh, also...Mario World ftw! You old fogies can take your Mario 3 and shove it!
  • DaFunk - April 1, 2011 7:12 p.m.

Interesting day to post this list... With Portal as the #1, I have to wonder if this is an April Fools joke. No offense to Portal (I enjoyed it myself), but it is in no way the greatest game of all time as voted on by an entire office. Maybe 1 person, but all of you? I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just personally can't see how you could say that.
  • nuno004 - April 1, 2011 7:10 p.m.

mario 64, okami, mgs/mgs3, CHRONO TRIGGER, Portal, GTA IV FTW!!! btw @bawheldbob if you have a ds you can buy it for it
  • Bawheidbob - April 1, 2011 7:01 p.m.

A great list though missing Sensible Soccer - Some titles included here i have played and loved and others i had not even thought about playing. It does include one i have wanted to play ever since i first heard about it but never got the chance Chrono Trigger
  • CaptainSalmon - April 1, 2011 6:34 p.m.

Hmmmmmmmm... this is certainly a ballsy list. I was waiting for Ocarina of Time to show up, as I still hold that it plays well today and is better than Wind Waker. Still, epicly epic list guys. GamesRadar at it's finest. Informative and funny!
  • Stridefizzel - April 1, 2011 6:33 p.m.

The good about this list: Mario 3 IS the best mario game, I'm glad at least one castlevania game made it on here, seeing Contra 3 (the BEST contra game) was cool, Red Dead Redemption and Uncharted 2 deserved their love.Every blizzard game mentioned was epic and worthy of its spot. Also, loved the Twilight Princess nod, it is the true fulfillment of ocarina of time with better graphics, so good stuff there! The bad and UGLY about this list: Portal is NOT the greatest game ever, not even close. Wind Waker??? Come ON, that game doesn't hold a candle to ocarina or twilight (That was actually probably my biggest disappointment in this list, I thought that game was good, but not even close to worthy. Plus the graphics are lame). Some random XBLA games that while good, don't compare with real games. TWO MGS games, ugh (although granted, that is personal bias, but Snake-eater didn't deserve a spot). Just my personal opinion :)
  • IBrokeMyPipboy - April 1, 2011 6:30 p.m.

I agree with the Top 15.
  • Charlie0108 - April 1, 2011 6:21 p.m.

Is this an April Fool? No OOT!?
  • festerblatz82 - April 1, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I do not agree with the #1 AT ALL. That is all.
  • TheRedRabbit - April 1, 2011 6:17 p.m.

Awesome list! Amazing work! And P-L-E-A-S-E make a special TDAR podcast just about this list and commenting on every game. Pleaaaa- seee mr. talkradar!
  • ConVito - April 1, 2011 6:10 p.m.

I was completely agreeing with this list until you had the nerve to put GTA IV higher than Mass Effect 2. Also, Okami should have been higher. Much higher.
  • DaCunt - April 1, 2011 6:08 p.m.

That screenshot isn't wwf no mercy. Its Wrestlemania 2000.
  • FirLocke - April 1, 2011 6:05 p.m.

I am surprised that none of the Persona games made it here, heck not even a Shin Megami Tensei game. Still, you've got some great choices here. I also, personally, don't like the absence of Jak & Daxter AND Crash bandicoot.
  • Yeager1122 - April 1, 2011 5:59 p.m.

Agree and Disagree with this list but other than that great list.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - April 1, 2011 5:37 p.m.

Damn right I'm the reason PlanetSide is on this list. The only reason that someone wouldn't put it on this list is that a) they've never played the game, or b) they haven't played it ENOUGH. A few hours of play would not reveal PlanetSide's greatness.
  • Camo335 - April 1, 2011 5:34 p.m.

Great list, Unfortunately I've not played Portal yet. I'm also surprised that FFVII isn't here, I know that FFX was put in kind of an 'encompassing' Final Fantasy Game, but like VI, VII stands on it's own. I do agree with Super Mario 3 being on here and not the original, SMB3 was the most fun game ever when it came out!