• Odaus - October 18, 2012 3:41 p.m.

Trendiest Games of All Time.. this list is insulting to real gamers
  • D4rkKittenLust - November 10, 2012 9:04 p.m.

agree, theres good gmes for their time, but yes very insulting.
  • LordEvan88 - October 18, 2012 4:29 p.m.

I forgot how much I hated this list. Thank you for reminding me.
  • MrX867 - October 18, 2012 8:11 p.m.

Damn no Legacy of Kain game :(
  • Odaus - October 19, 2012 4:58 p.m.

NO DUKE NUKEM FOREVER?! IDOTS!
  • daniele-ferrante - October 21, 2012 6:55 a.m.

Death Rally. I never get tired of it, and it's a 1996 game.
  • MackVanLobster - October 21, 2012 10:41 a.m.

I hate to be one to complain about things like this, but where the hell was Dark Souls? Never before have I played a title that felt as intense as it did rewarding, and it's weird not to see it here. I don't think I'm alone on this one.
  • diomand13` - October 23, 2012 11:41 a.m.

I DISAGREE!!!! COD MW3 IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER YOU FUCKING NOOBS LOL I LIKE SEX
  • david-andrews - November 10, 2012 12:42 p.m.

im guessing your the noob i keep shooting camping in every corner of evey map? lmao mw3 the best? lmao jog on.weres soul reaver???
  • Gabriel Mercado - October 24, 2012 1:23 p.m.

I thing you could remove some games on the list an put Final Fantasy 7, Super Mario Bros 1, one of the Yugi Oh series at least (for some reason is famous no?) and KOF 97, you did not put any King Of Fighters!!! And the secuel logic you use have no sense. You put Zelda Wind Waker and not Ocarine of Time!!! I dislike for much the top ten, it sucks
  • christian-gottenbos - October 25, 2012 11:12 a.m.

Im super stoked on Assassin's Creed 3. I hope it blows AC2 out of the water on this list.
  • FlamingSkull777 - October 25, 2012 1:49 p.m.

I feel bioshock should have been higher on the list.
  • Cloud1Fair3 - October 25, 2012 9:22 p.m.

While I vehemently disagree with the order of this list, I feel that a lot of these games are justified for being on a top 100 video game list. I would make my own list with what I feel are a better order (I wonder if I've played 100 video games from beginning to end though) and maybe add a few games like Legend of Dragoon, Jeanne D' Arc (seriously a highly under-rated RPG), Dead Space 2, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper 2, Rayman Origins (yeah, on the list just for being the most addicting 2D platformer of all time), and maybe a few more. Anyways, my one gripe is the order of this list. No way in hell should CoD4 have beaten Assassins Creed 2 by any means! It is clear in this regard that no thought was put into this lists order.
  • SwanLee - October 26, 2012 11:46 a.m.

This is a good list, and it'll be impossible to come up with one that everyone agrees on. However, I flicked through every entry looking for Dark Souls only to find it didn't make the cut. Come on guys, it needs to be in there... people will still be playing it when SkyRim is long forgotten imho. Apart from that, there are some great games there including Elite.... hold on, ... where the f%$k is Elite??
  • Liukangstoupee - October 26, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Got a whole ton of the best games in the francise wrong. Gt3 being the best of the series? Please, 2 and 4 were far superior No love for Forza either? Probably a better series than GT2? FF7? hello? best of the series? Where is SSF2T? MVC2? Both games largely considered by its core audience to be their best games of the francise. then ton of crap that should not even be considered are on. L4D2? Really? Skyrim? With its wide variety of bugs? And Portal 2 best of all time? Sorry, A game that deserves that title cannot have a staying power of under a year. If ANY game deserves it, Starcraft deserves that honor in spades and even that game is debatable.
  • VashM16 - October 28, 2012 6:04 p.m.

How could you have missed Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and SlyFox? Those were the best platformer games, not only for the PS2, but pretty much of all time! Come on!
  • will-hartley - November 1, 2012 6:36 a.m.

i think this is a great list. i obviously disagree with it somewhat, but i don't really have a problem with it. i even liked that the top of the list was thick with modern games. my favorite games ever: super mario bros., mega man 3, non-specific zelda game, red dead redemption.
  • napalmer15 - November 8, 2012 8:54 a.m.

I want to start by saying that I think overall the list is a good one, but I have to disagree on the order some of the games were placed in. I mean Knights of the Old republic 77?? League of Legends 74? SUPER SMASH BRO's MEELE 73?!? If I were making a list of the best games each of those would at least be in the top 30. Then I go down and see Burnout Paradise at 59, Simcity 2000 at 54 and Sims 3 at 40??? I mean yeah sure those games were ok, but meriting 20-30 spots above KOTOR and meele.....come on man. And if we are talking about pure fun, I have to go with probably Pokemon Gold over Black/white. It hasn't been the same since. And then I see Legend of Zelda Link to the past at 17, when Ocarina doesnt even make it on the list??? for shame. Finally while i'm sure Super Metroid is fine game, and Bioshock and Shadow of the Colossus are both great, I have to take Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2, and Mass Effect 2 over each of those games. On a side note: why was a total war game not on this list?? I would play rome/empire total war over most of the games here any day of the week.
  • system_failure01 - November 8, 2012 5:36 p.m.

lots of good games not on the list , namely Zelda Ocarina of Time (widely regarded as best game around), but also Rogue Squadron 2 (The definitive live-the-star-wars movie game experience), Goldeneye 007 (historic shoot em up), Altered Beast/Sonic Hedgehog/Mortal Kombat 1, 2 or 3 & various other great Mega Drive games, Pokemon red/blue/yellow and gold/silver/crystal are better than black/white, Mario Kart SNES, double dash and 64 are better than 7, F Zero X is better than GX, XIII deserves a place, wheres Capcom vs SNK 2001, wheres eJay or Music 2000, wheres Medal of Honor Frontline? Portal isnt the greatest game ever.... this list has 1, a bias to more modern games 2, a bias to games the writers like (Such as portal series) If it really were definitive, Ocarina would be top, Tetris would be up there, Space Invaders and Pac Man and those games, the more i think about it the more I realize this list is pretty useless to be perfectly honest
  • D4rkKittenLust - November 10, 2012 8:22 p.m.

Ok, so i like to say that no matter who votd for this.. this ia a biased li8st, not one person is going to have the same opinion or feelng on any game.. i think this list is totally garbge.. i bet everyone how game and games alot has a problem with this list.. people expect doffernt things in videos games.. like from RPG to Shooter.. so really when top list like this for anything happend.. either it be movies, food.. whatever.. it means nothing and shit like this is a waste of time. sorry to nerd rage.. but really that how it is. this list suck. it has alot of anazing games.. which i wont lie about and grew up to these and they helped pave me into the awesome gamer iam today.. but really. game are way to complex now to just throw it out like this. buti do love alot of these games.. but alot dont deserve their rank. =) like it you agree.
  • D4rkKittenLust - November 10, 2012 9:08 p.m.

oh wait.. no one can like this! :(