• sinmagic - September 3, 2012 10:22 p.m.

Rainbow Six started the tactical squad based shooter... HOW could this not be, at least, top 100? Also, I think MGS 4 is the best in the series.
  • angela-maria-vives - September 10, 2012 11:53 a.m.

whats up with Rock&Boulder?? I love it... its so fun :(
  • bamit11 - September 13, 2012 5:24 a.m.

YES! Game journalists didn't completely forget the original Fallout games!This is truly a miracle. Oh, and I think you could have put Fallout 3 and 2 on the list. They are such different games in terms of everything, except for the fact they are post apocalyptic and Fallout 3 isn't better than Fallout 2, I would say they are equal.. Also, how the hell is there no Mortal Komabt on this list? Those games are aamzing! And Portal does no tdeserve # 1. Those games are fun, but they can get boring pretty quickly.
  • HARTYB0Y - September 23, 2012 9:12 p.m.

Is this supposed to be the best games till now, to me it seems that they just put games in random places. Most of them are arcade (which some are even right up the top which i don't understand), which now would probably be boring for most people, The list should of started with the classic games, moving up to more advanced console and games, e.g. For me the first console i played on and really enjoyed was the Nintendo 64: which the best games i had were Mario Karts, Smash Bros, 007, And Some pokemon ones. Then Play Station 2 was my second console, which had many cool games. And now Xbox 360 which ill list out all the games i have at the moment (that i like): Saints Row 2, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Lord Of The Rings Conquest, Left 4 Dead 2, Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes From Liberty City, Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, Saints Row The Third, BATTLEFIELD 3, Skate 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, And Call Of Jaurez Bound In Blood
  • Pino - September 26, 2012 10:47 p.m.

The games that make up this list seem just about right, but the order seems biased / half-assed / completely random. However you did it.
  • sandplasma - October 11, 2012 8:16 a.m.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is too bright. The colors of both the foreground and the background are way too similar. Its hard to fight and not lose your character in the special effects.
  • ali-esenturk - October 13, 2012 7:02 p.m.

I'm a exclusive PC player so I don't know shit about console games. But no Baldur's Gate 1 or 2?? No Neverwinter Nights 1 ?? You guys should really be kidding. What about Borderlands? Battlefield Bad Company 2? Freelancer? STARCRAFT for gods sake!!!!! Dragon Age?? Any Command & Conquer??? How about Test Drive from the 80s which started the whole car racing. I seriously doubt you guys. I just got the account to rant about this, I'm never, ever gonna look at this site agin. You have lost my trust so utterly I can't start to explain. GO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES GUYS, BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!
  • Mr.Charles - October 14, 2012 12:26 p.m.

the list make the obvious mistake of focusing on only big-budget games. Google Dwarf Fortress, which is a free (and i mean that in the literal sense, no fees, annoying ads, email spamming involved in downloading and playing it) rouge-like simulator masterpiece that ignores graphics in favor of creating one of the most ridiculously complex randomly generated simulation masterpieces in the history of gaming. It should be right next to minecraft, that or in front of it, even. Might be niche, but its a GOOD niche. Another couple mistakes including adding Civ 5 instead of Civ 4, which is a vastly superior games (and one of the best examples of a sequel being oh, so, so much worse than the prequel since the Phantom Menace) and putting Final Fantasy X, which, while good for its genre, is still a deeply flawed game held against anything else. And the biggest two mistakes of this list are A. including GTA anywhere on here, crap crap is crap. and B. including a fighting game, which is a crap genre, in the top 30. I mean, yeah, some people like-LOVE-them, but the genre hasent improved in anything but graphics in the last 50 years and was never really that fun to begin with. Other than that, the top ten is satisfactory. Baulders gate 2 should replace Chrono Trigger (which pales in comparison to the god of RPG's that is Baulder gate), and starcraft should burn GTA's corpse, but still rather good. People are looking at the exceptions-the few games that are only on here to represent dying genres that no one gives a crap about-rather than the things the list gets right.
  • vitor_gbr - October 16, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Are you f*ckin retarted? God of war 2 is the best god of war! God of war 1 is boring, Kratos justs cries and blame Ares! Assassins creed 2 should be in the 20s you morons! And Portal is not that good! Where is infamous? Darksiders? Mortal Kombat 9 ? You should think more on the next list! You should make a friggin poll to know the best games! WHERE IS GOD OF WAR 2 ?!?!?!?!? GTA is shit compared to the majesty of kratos !
  • DRAGONJ - October 16, 2012 3:55 p.m.

Where the hell is crash banditcoot?
  • somerandomchap - October 16, 2012 4:07 p.m.

Here comes /v/s rage brigade
  • laurenhiya21 - October 16, 2012 4:24 p.m.

Lol at all the rage XD While I don't quite agree with everything on this list (or the order of some of them), I think people just get too worked up over these (I mean, it's just an opinion XD That's how I see it anyway) I am a little sad to see no Harvest Moon however, but w/e It's not a very loved series so I'm not surprised ><;
  • hexeno - October 16, 2012 4:28 p.m.

"XD"
  • josephgevedon - October 16, 2012 5:43 p.m.

No Chrono Trigger? That just makes me all kinds of sad...
  • Hig1134 - October 17, 2012 2:18 p.m.

Chrono Trigger is #3. Cheer up!
  • josephgevedon - October 22, 2012 3:05 p.m.

My bad, somehow I didn't see it. : D
  • ssj4raditz - October 16, 2012 5:52 p.m.

I've played ALL of the games in the Top 10!
  • Poshakitoo - October 17, 2012 10:48 a.m.

Yup as many from here, i only join to talk about the ton-of-a-shit i just saw in this list... really GamesRadar? What was happening in the mind who wrote this? I suppose you were thinking "omg i've been playing this games from 30 years before, i should do a list of some games, and lets put some stupid games that i like as my favorites... Some lists i have seen before were always kind of sumb, but this is worse... if you call yourself a gsmer, start playing games, and do a real list, not a 10-years-old-fag kid list
  • INFIN1TY - October 17, 2012 11:44 a.m.

LoL. Not a single NFS, really.. only one Resident Evil? only MGS1 in the list? where is 4? and no classic Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter from the SNES era and a shitload other games i cba to mention now. Seriously, this isnt a top 100 list. This list was a waste of time to read.