• tehtimeisnow - April 21, 2012 1:41 p.m.

this list is horrable y isnt modern warefare 3 in hte top 5 and there shuoldnt b a single nitendo gane on this list cuz nitedno has never maked a good game and there ganes r stuped gimmecks for 3 year olds
  • two22bob - April 21, 2012 3:35 p.m.

you sir need a lesson in gaming (and spelling) (and grammar)
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 4:50 p.m.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
  • thing1amc - April 21, 2012 8:13 p.m.

Modern warfare three is not on the list because it's not particularly good.
  • TheCipher - April 22, 2012 12:36 p.m.

LOL. well played troll.
  • HellgateX - April 21, 2012 1:39 p.m.

I call BS on the whole list! No Heroes of Might and Magic 3
  • aequitas13 - April 21, 2012 12:52 p.m.

Great list... brings back some memories! Only thing not on there I would have liked to see is Thief 2.
  • Evanesco - April 21, 2012 12:40 p.m.

Very very pleased with Shadow of The Colossus' place on this list, and it's description. I will never feel as much as I did when I played that game the first time.
  • bigwill1221 - April 21, 2012 11:57 a.m.

Is there an option to have a number list of titles instead of going through every slide>_<
  • talleyXIV - April 21, 2012 10:55 a.m.

You guys put too many rules and stipulations into making your list. Like on your Fallout 2 paragraph saying "We would put Fallout 3 but we already put Skyrim." If a game is good enough it should be on here. I don't give a flying fuck if I see Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind and every other Bethesda/Fallout/Elder Scrolls game ever made on the list, if it should be on here, put it on here! By the way, Portal is a great game but Portal 2 is better in every way imaginable. Twilight Princess is way underrated on this list. Ocarina of Time 3DS should be on here. Pikmin 1 and 2. And for the love of god, stop putting Chrono Trigger on these lists so high, I have never seen a second of gameplay, as I am sure is the case with many others.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 11:03 a.m.

"And for the love of god, stop putting Chrono Trigger on these lists so high, I have never seen a second of gameplay, as I am sure is the case with many others." So... Just because you haven't played it, it doesn't deserve to be in the list? Last time I checked, the list wasn't a popularity contest...
  • Asmodean - April 21, 2012 12:05 p.m.

You've never seen a second of Chrono Trigger gameplay and yet you disagree with it being so high? Wow you're on your own level of dumb aren't you, why not play Chrono Trigger first then you can make a stupid comment.
  • lewis-barclay - April 21, 2012 10:32 a.m.

Guys CHILL OUT. It's their opinion not FACT. God you guys always freak out if they don't put YOUR favorite game on a list. Calm down. Thats why half the time they ask WHAT ARE YOUR FAVS.
  • r200reviews - April 21, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Hey, you kept THPS3!
  • Chewie07 - April 21, 2012 9:25 a.m.

What I want to know is why any GTA games are on this list. This is the top 100 Best Games, not the greatest technical achievements in gaming or the top 100 most boring games list. Put Saints Row 2 or 3 up there, I'd agree with that. Hell, put Vice City up there. But leave San Andreas & GTA4 off the list. SA does not hold up today - it looks like shit and controls accordingly. 4 fixed those flaws, but was just boring to play through. The characters were boring, the plot was unimaginative, hell - the game even managed to make driving around and shooting random pedestrians boring - something that was a blast in Vice City & GTA3, and if I may, something that Saints Row managed to get right.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 9:39 a.m.

"Hell, put Vice City up there. But leave San Andreas & GTA4 off the list. SA does not hold up today - it looks like shit and controls accordingly. " ...But this does not apply to Vice City? ._. It looks and controls as shit as San Andreas does. I WILL agree that I do consider Saints Row 3 to do a better job in terms of looking and playing far better than those two however, as well as just being deliciously over the top, mindless fun. As for GTA IV, that's honestly your opinion. I don't necessarily think it deserves to be as HIGH as it is. But I liked the story, and I found plenty of their characters to be pretty enjoyable and unforgettable. Mainly Brucie and Jacob. And seeing as I just finished saints 3. I can say while enjoyable, none of the characters there left me a lasting impression. (Except perhaps zimos, but that's more because of how cool his voice is rather than for the merits of his actual personality and character.)
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 2:03 p.m.

Play the first two Saints Row games if you want to meet characters that leave a lasting impression. Three is probably better than the first one, but it is nowhere near as good as the second.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 4:03 p.m.

Fair enough. I mean, I HAVE heard that SR2 is a far superior game, which is a good sign, because I've genuinely have enjoyed SR3 quite a lot. I just don't take it seriously at all XD
  • TURNAAAR - April 21, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Love the fact both Portal's are on this list, utterly love those games. Still wonder why Gun hasn't appeared on any of these 'best of' lists? Bloody love Gun, made me want to be a cowboy and then RDR took it further.
  • ParagonT - April 21, 2012 8:53 a.m.

It probably would have been better to select a top ten instead of trying to rank 100 games and then having a best of genre. Good job though guys. Is it me, or does Portal get a little too much credit? It may have been innovative at the time, but I'm sure there are plenty of games that can contribute much more and give a better sense of replay and entertainment. Such as Solitaire or Minesweeper. THOSE are the games that have withstood the test of time. But I'm being facetious to a degree, but the pedestal Portal craze is a bit disheartening.