• tabuju - April 22, 2012 9:51 a.m.

slightly surprised i didnt see anything battlefront in there
  • closer2192 - April 22, 2012 8:53 a.m.

Portal as number one? Half-Life 2 outside the top ten, while Bioshock was number 8? Braid, Journey, and Castle Crashers being on the list at all? There are a lot of questionable choices in this list to say the least.
  • BladedFalcon - April 22, 2012 1:36 p.m.

Not everyone shares with your opinions of how things should be! oh my!
  • PunballWizard - April 25, 2012 7:14 p.m.

I love you BladedFalcon!
  • Ultimadrago - April 22, 2012 8:06 a.m.

Wind Waker as top Zelda? I love you, GamesRadar!
  • Elard621 - April 22, 2012 8:04 a.m.

It is a great list, but I cannot accept the lack of Resident Evil 2, Skyward Sword and Smash Bros Brawl.
  • RingmasterJ5 - April 22, 2012 2:56 p.m.

Brawl isn't on there for the same reason Uncharted 3 isn't: The second game was better.
  • Elard621 - April 23, 2012 6:30 p.m.

What about RE 2 and Skyward Sword (just asking, I don´t want to start a fight)
  • lemur - April 22, 2012 7:10 a.m.

I find your lack of dead space, disturbing.
  • thejolson - April 22, 2012 5:31 a.m.

This list seems to pick the author's opinion of the 'best' version of a series (or that stage of the series, such as the different 2D or 3D Mario games) and therefore excludes any other game from that series that's similar. And yet even if the experiences are different if they're in the same series they can be excluded. I knew I couldn't take this list seriously when I read essentially "Since Skyrim is on the list I'm leaving out Fallout 3 for Fallout 2." I'm sorry, but BOTH of those should be on this list. As should Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Also this game totally overvalues modern games.
  • Shalashaskaa - April 22, 2012 5:24 a.m.

Call me Stupid, maybe I just failed to see it, but where is HALO:COMBAT EVOLVED - The game that redefined the FPS genre as we broke into the new millennium - A game that was clearly years ahead of its time.
  • Asmodean - April 22, 2012 7:22 a.m.

Ok stupid, fanboy much? But really did you read the entry on Halo 3. In what way was Halo, ahead of its time? all it did was show that FPS were possible on consoles, it certainly was not the first and it doesn't hold up that well today.
  • Hobogonigal - April 22, 2012 4:07 a.m.

Portal gets the top spot again! Agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good list though, the sheer range of games here just shows how experienced the GamesRadar team is with the gigantic world of gaming.
  • bedelicious - April 22, 2012 4:06 a.m.

I would have put Planescape: Torment and Devil May Cry 3 on the list, but that's just me xD Other than that (and a few more things I won't be nitpicking on XD), nice list. Always great to read about some of my favorite games and why they are so good :D Btw, is it just me, or of all the Best Games of All Time articles there wasn't one for the PC? If so, that's a shame.
  • bodeyprovansal - April 21, 2012 9:33 p.m.

Hey is any one else having the problem where they can't read any of gr's articles anymore? Idk if ifs my computer or browser, but there whole separating things based on clicking on the picture of the next button doesn't work.
  • illway - April 21, 2012 9:09 p.m.

And not one Resident Evil title? Not even 4?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 22, 2012 1:03 a.m.

Don't worry, we put RE4 in the coveted #18 spot
  • illway - April 23, 2012 9:57 p.m.

Ha, sorry man. I'm a drunken fool. Should pay more attention. I truly didn't see either of the games I mentioned not being on there, but they are. Honest, drunk mistake
  • illway - April 21, 2012 8:37 p.m.

Sorry for being the Call of Duty guy, but Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare was amazing. Even though its sequels and half sequels are trash, you can't deny the influence it has had on almost every other game that's come out since (as far as multiplayer goes.) And the first Super Smash Bros. on N64 will always be better than Melee. And no GoldenEye, please. Next time have an author write the list that's not so biased.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 8:49 p.m.

Why do you mention CoD 4 though? it's right there in the list, and in a quite high place, I might add.