We Recommend

• HankVenture - April 1, 2011 1:57 a.m.

MINECRAFT!!! love that shit. Now leave me alone so I can finish this up :)
  • iseeblackpeople - April 1, 2011 1:57 a.m.

I totally forgot about the game in the number one slot, but as soon as I saw it, I can totally see why it's number one.
  • ninjaemperor - April 1, 2011 1:59 a.m.

lol, I love Charlie's "edits" on the kings quest post.
  • Vitreosity - April 1, 2011 2 a.m.

Quite the epic list there, though I would've put Minecraft higher up (And Monday Night Combat somewhere on the list). Through the whole thing I was shouting to myself, "PORTAAAAAAALLLL", then the end gave me a big smile :)
  • Bantha_Fodder - April 1, 2011 2 a.m.

very nice list, seems mostly fair. I personally woulda put TF2, Pokemon, Batman, Left 4 Dead 2, and Red Dead up higher, but those are all in my personal top 10, so I'm a little biased.
  • selio - April 1, 2011 2:01 a.m.

Please discuss this entire article on TDar. that would be the longest, funniest segment EVARZZZ
  • Eros - April 1, 2011 2:01 a.m.

FIRST I MEAN
  • ClusterShart - April 1, 2011 2:02 a.m.

I think Prime is slightly better than Super Metroid, but eh.
  • Corn - April 1, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Glad to see somebody else agree about Wind Waker. It's definitely one of my top 5 games of all time, and easily the best Zelda.
  • Imgema - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Um, did i miss Goldeneye or you guys forgot about it?
  • BlackElement17 - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Eh, close enough. But they forgot to make Halo Reach and Mawa deuce #1 typical GamesRadar left wing Nazi anarchism promoting fascists of hate America, Jesus and Batman.
  • Spocksjock - April 1, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Oh man...Portal number 1? and Tetris number 2? GAMES RADAR'S GOT BALLS. They speak their opinions...THEY SPEAK TRUTH. No but seriously you guys rock, I can tell a lot of hard work went into this.
  • Yingsin - April 1, 2011 2:04 a.m.

Haha gr took up the whole first page. Good article
  • BlackElement17 - April 1, 2011 2:04 a.m.

It almost physically hurt to type that.
  • monkeywolf - April 1, 2011 2:06 a.m.

Anyone else lol at the comment that said "We are focusing on more modern games" When half the games here listed from gaming Golden Age of the 90s and a good amount listed from the 80s to? Trying too hard to be different from other top 100s? I think so.
  • Redeater - April 1, 2011 2:08 a.m.

Ok so I just went through this whole list and where the fuck is FFIV? If this list is based on how they hold up why have they repackeged it and sold it 4-5 times??? I sure as hell know it is better then Killer7
  • flare149 - April 1, 2011 2:14 a.m.

I was pretty impressed, although absence of LittleBigPlanet in any form was a big shock
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

@Imgema GoldenEye was not forgotten. While we loved it then, we wouldn't recommend it today.
  • JJBSterling - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Wow, there's some debatable shit here.
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Awesome list guys, Rofl @ the GR comments, nice touch!