• TheLastOfUsShouldBeNumber1 - May 31, 2014 5:42 a.m.

The Last of Us should be number one.
  • sephex - June 1, 2014 3:57 a.m.

Last of Us shouldn't be in the Top 20.
  • TheLastOfUsShouldBeNumber1 - June 2, 2014 3:48 a.m.

You are treadin' on some mighty thin ice here...
  • ShootInPutIn - May 28, 2014 7:49 a.m.

The list is ok. The good thing is that it really captures some of the best games ever made. But i find it kinda lame that some of the legendary games such Warcraft 3, for example, are so low on the list, while Portal is number one. I don't know who came up with Portal being the best game ever, but i couldn't disagree more.
  • FalconArrow - May 28, 2014 8:08 a.m.

Beginning: "The list is ok." End: "Portal being the best game ever, but i couldn't disagree more." Makes total sense, lol.
  • ShootInPutIn - May 29, 2014 9:18 a.m.

I tried to say what i think are the good sides of the list and bad sides. The list wasn't really "good", exactly because some games like portal have too high a place on it. So i said it is "ok", which is somewhere in the middle of good-bad scale. Does that explain it?
  • FalconArrow - May 28, 2014 7:30 a.m.

Every single ranking without Sensible World of Soccer somewhere in the top 10 (if not top 3) can't just be taken seriously.
  • carlo-smits - May 26, 2014 1:26 p.m.

I really think TLoU should be on number 1. In my opinion it's the best game ever, that still takes my breath when I think about it every time.
  • Saculs78 - May 24, 2014 8:20 p.m.

Wow, finally a list that I kind of agree with. Curious to see the first Portal instead of the second one, which I think is way better. Looking forward to seeing the 2015 updated list!.
  • skijumper - May 22, 2014 11:02 p.m.

Best games are free games! At the moment there is nothing better than Skijumpmania. Addictive! http://s1.skijumpmania.com/r40751
  • Saculs78 - May 31, 2014 2:55 p.m.

If you need to spam your own games, maybe they aren't good games.
  • JLS - May 22, 2014 6:58 p.m.

"GoldenEye. Ocarina of Time. Final Fantasy 7. Doom. None of those are on our list of the 100 Best Games of All Time" Where I stopped reading.
  • Notanerd - May 18, 2014 9:51 a.m.

Ok, to sort this mess out you need a top 50 for the decade or something , yes the snes games of that era were great but there are so many that topple these old titles.And please don't tout RE4 as being greater than its previous because that's about the time RE totally lost touch with the series.final comment: RE 1 should be 30 not the arcade shooter 4
  • Wildfire00000 - May 12, 2014 4:18 p.m.

All of you people whining and complaining about a certain game being included (or not) on the list need to remember one simple, crucial thing. This is opinion! You're entitled to yours, and the guys (and hopefully some girls, gamer chicks are awesome) at gamesradar are entitled to theirs. Don't bash them for it.
  • UmYeahOK - May 11, 2014 5:17 p.m.

Ok...portal? Seriously? Best game of all time? LOL! Portal shouldn't even be in the top 50 i mean come on who came up with that!? Portal is mildly entertaining at best. Remake the list this is ridiculous. XD
  • hemanth.n2000 - May 10, 2014 10:43 a.m.

Can I ask a question? Why isn't there a single Ratchet & Clank game or Jak and Daxter game or Sly Cooper game????? And why have you discarded Ocarina of Time from the list????? These games were really good especially Ocarina Of Time which was the best of the best???
  • VGKING - May 7, 2014 4:44 p.m.

Even with the stipulation of "rose tinted glasses" and only putting in games by today's standards that's one of the worst lists I have ever seen. I created an account just to state my disappointment as a gamer.
  • Jackson_54 - May 6, 2014 7:17 p.m.

I live the list but one of the best series wasn't added. Borderlands 1 and 2 are some of the best and funniest shooter and loiter games I've ever played!
  • Kevin1979 - May 4, 2014 1:44 p.m.

Good list, couple of the things though no Samurai showdown or Mortal Kombat? Tenchu? I certainly believe the above games are on par at least with Donkey Kong for gameboy. Sheesh
  • Mardoc - May 3, 2014 10:39 p.m.

Mario Kart 7 is BETTER than Skyrim, and PORTAL is the best game EVER MADE!!
  • Original-Juice - April 30, 2014 10:50 a.m.

no love for Insomniac on this list? No mention of any one Ratchet & Clank game? I guess the problem is they're all pretty damn good, which one cracks the list? Also one of the Resistance Games is debatable to crack the list. Also no Kingdom Hearts game listed? I feel like there's way too many RPG type games on this list. I'm biased against them because I don't care for them, but are they really that good to list like 25% of the best games of all time? Games like I mentioned above get pushed aside, here's some more: State Of Decay, Heavenly Sword, Vanquished .