We Recommend

• sara-john - February 6, 2014 11:19 a.m.

Best iPhone games for 2014: 1. Birdie Vs Hippo- A Game of Arch Rivals 2. Play Me Green- Talking Birdie 3. Chicky Picky Saga 4. Tipi Tapi Toee 5. Fuzzle Puzzle Easy to play and interesting for every age group
  • Falcus - January 28, 2014 8:39 a.m.

That feel when they are all bad games to me. - Shooters Why nothing like BC2 instead of the rehashes casual garbage we keep getting? - Drivers No games like Burnout or its clone, GT6 a shit - Fighting games Nothing with any depth or content, no old school stuff nor revolutionary changes. - Action games Yep, we just needed more edgy teenager bullshit like casualized DmC, GTA:SA casual edition and GTA clone #4. AC only saved itself from creating a 4th brogamer-catering abortion because we were lacking a pirate game in years. - Platformers NEW SUPER MEGA ULTRA 3D MARIO/KIRBY. Pffff. - RPGs Absolutely nothing beside Pokemon rehash number 8332 And I don't even comment on "games" that are actually walking simulators make me think gaming is catering to TV addicts. Well let's keep the TV audience on their device, thanks. 2013 was a horrible year for gaming.
  • andrew-emanuel - February 26, 2014 10:27 p.m.

You forgot Fire Emblem Awakening, which made 2013 for me. Saints Row 4 is barely anything like GTA, right? It is the 6th generation of Pokemon, which added a lot more feature and gameplay mechanics, not the 8332. I do have to agree with you about DMC though, that game was terrible compared to the others.
  • gamerV555 - January 17, 2014 7:50 p.m.

Who spent for the BF4 game any version then the premium options and how much did you spend? What game is your favorite right now? Hopefully BF4 is still your 6th most favorite game of 2013, because thats what it's rated here... Are you kidding me battlefield 4 in 6th best game of the year, just search 'battlefield 4 sued by' or visit one of X# of news releases online - gamerant(dot)com/battlefield-4-lawsuits-analyst-brand/ oh.. another, EA games involved ... sure they have the money and are buying a lot up, but they are making bad publicity by ruining what their hands are in... How many non sport EA games are you currently playing and happy with? Battlefield 4 in 6th spot on this review, when the investors sued EA for the bad product quality, and it still makes number 6... I don't want to say it, but did EA pay the 6th most amount to gamesradar? For anyone that has played battlefield over the years - *I didn't play battlefield 3, but the last before that was bf2142 right? and bf Vietnam and way back to the start bf 1942 - the primary issues were the AI sucked but were in lines with technology for the times.. The BF4 game is just an arcade game with speed increased time 1000 - sure i like *some of the story line (even though it drags and is really slow 50% of the time), but the multiplayer is the game with the speed increased by 1,000.. imo it just sucked.. I would say go back to your roots but their are no roots, yet another ea being sued by X###### of not just people but their own corporate board investors - and then their is us/you the consumer ------- *Sadly disappointed in the game and then seeing it in a top 10 in 6th place for year of the game... ridiculous....
  • shawksta - January 14, 2014 12:31 a.m.

Technically speaking by this list, 3D World is currently the best Next Gen Game, just wanted to make sure.
  • primetimegoody - January 10, 2014 12:42 a.m.

I have the same exact #1, 2, 3 and 4... The Last of Us, Tomb Raider and Infinite being in my top 10 all time
  • jedisamurai - January 7, 2014 1:05 p.m.

Too bad so many of those are games I would never, ever, want to play. The talk about Fire Emblem is making me interested in the 3DS (that's the first game that makes me want to buy one). My top games of the year? Xcom, Ni No Kuni, Infinity Blade 3, Rayman Legends. There's a few I think WILL be on my top list, once they are cheap enough to own in a year or so. Arkham Origins and Remember Me are among them. And yeah, when the Game of the Year, XL, Extreme Edition of Gran Turismo 6 comes out, I'll pick up a copy for sure.
  • Princeofgaming12 - January 2, 2014 7:28 a.m.

Wheres Call of duty Ghost and Need for speed Rivals, most of the recent upcoming games are no where to be found.
  • Torack - January 1, 2014 3:29 p.m.

I don't have a PS3. So my top three are as follows. 1. Bioshock Infinite. 2.Tomb Raider. 3.GTA5. Happy New Year!
  • kapti - January 1, 2014 3:58 a.m.

is this a game of the year 2013 ps3 only? coz i dont understand how exlusive can win any award in xplatform voting. lou should not be even on the list becouse alot and i mean ALOT of peoples cant rate an exlusive. for me it should be black flag, sure its a little downgrade compared to old acs but its still best of the xplatform game of 2013. i realy wanted a tomb raider to be a winner but game is to short, to easy and has zero replayability value.
  • Balaska - January 1, 2014 10:21 a.m.

A game is a game, no matter the platform, exclusivity doesn't make it worse.
  • Shayz - January 1, 2014 2:41 a.m.

Dust 514 for best free to play game. I've had a lot of fun with this game so far, especially the multiplayer experience. It just keeps getting better and better with more updates all the time.
  • castleboyz - December 31, 2013 5:12 p.m.

Not surprisingly, COD ghosts is not even in the list LOL.
  • ibrahim-saleh - December 31, 2013 11:33 p.m.

splinter cell :black list
  • simon-mc-dougall - December 31, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I don't think this is right because i didn't play last of us because i use xbox and i thought it should be a game that work on all console. shame on this wed site. it should be tomb raider or bioshock because both were great and play on all three than one console.
  • Bellabk - January 11, 2014 11:14 p.m.

The Last of Us was labeled game of the year because of it's story, as well as the graphics. The gaming platform doesn't matter. If a game is really good, top-notch, they're not going to make it lose points because it's only available for PS3. I could say the same about Halo, but hey, I got The Last of Us as well as God of War... I got nothing to complain about. The game was published by Sony, as they have a contract with Naughty Dog so that the games go to the PS3, and Naughty Dog gets a percentage of the money the game earns. It's not anything to bash on a game for, the game is fantastic it deserves as many awards that it is receiving.
  • poguemahone21 - December 29, 2013 12:51 a.m.

Best Mobile Game of the Year- Vigilante: Speak for the Dead!
  • JCRules - December 25, 2013 12:16 p.m.

I can't believe this! Grand Theft Auto V should have been rated number one!
  • -Saatkvss- - December 25, 2013 11:17 a.m.

tomb raider is easily the best game i played this year. would be nice if square would come to their senses and release some sp dlc, and forget about lame-ass dlc for tomb raider mp (that no one bought the game for, or plays anymore(seriously, FUCK OFF, SQUARE!) ). bioshock infinite is my next in line. even though it let me down( exploration not as good as 1&2, swapping tonics for mostly useless "gear", too much emphasis on combat ), the buried at sea dlc was a nice addition. and i know that this very site gave it a poor review, but i really enjoyed metro last light.
  • alexandre-bret - December 25, 2013 10:56 a.m.

Gonna buy Last of Us tommorow see if its what everyone says.. Infinite was a letdown