• GamesRadarBrettElston - April 6, 2010 6:18 p.m.

Metroid Zero Mission!
  • Picnic1 - April 6, 2010 6:27 p.m.

Although Metroid Prime also stands out as one of the best Gamecube experiences (especially the lovely Phenandra Drifts level), playing the Resident Evil remake on the Gamecube is also one of my favourite gaming experiences of all time. The detail and subtlety of the character models and rooms is beautiful. It doesn't matter if you played it on the Playstation - the majority of the game has been reworked so that it has become completely fresh.
  • d0x - April 6, 2010 6:30 p.m.

I agree with all of them except Daytona USA 2001 on Dreamcast. For some reason the controls just didnt feel right. Some how Sega captured the arcade game with the Saturn conversion but on Dreamcast it was just off. Sure it was bigger and prettier but when you gimp with the physics of a classic it loses something
  • Amnesiac - April 6, 2010 6:34 p.m.

Holy hell, Brelston just read my mind!
  • Mitchy13LAMF - April 6, 2010 7:37 p.m.

Yoshi Story!!!!!!!!! thats all i gotta say.......... be hellaof a fun!!!!!!!!
  • onewingedantista - April 6, 2010 7:37 p.m.

FINAL FANTASY VII! I loved the original, imagine how awesome it would be with HD graphics! Also, we need a next gen Star Wars Battlefront. NOW!!
  • Mitchy13LAMF - April 6, 2010 7:39 p.m.

agree with onewing......... they are lagging with the battlefront game. we need that now. PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chairmanofthebar - April 6, 2010 8:21 p.m.

Silverload!!!
  • Liide - April 6, 2010 9:20 p.m.

I agree with Onyx, a Morrowind remake would be more than welcome right now.
  • nemesisuprising - April 6, 2010 11:19 p.m.

soul calibur 2 and kingom herts BBS for the ps3... nuf said
  • nemesisuprising - April 6, 2010 11:20 p.m.

and how could I forget LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORAS MASK!!!!
  • JizzyB - April 6, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Alright, it's time for me to pull out the big guns. First and foremost, I want to see a remake of Deus Ex with updated graphics (textures, polygons ,physics, animations). The new one sounds like it's heading down the wrong path with it's renaissance influence. Other games: Soul Reaver or Blood Omen Final Fantasy 7 (everybody's asking for it, why not just get it done)
  • Whoissheandwhydidshesayit - April 7, 2010 1:20 a.m.

Final Fantasy VI. VII gets more attention, and rightly so what with it being the first 3D one, but I still think VI was the better game.
  • mgkyo666 - April 7, 2010 3:42 a.m.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver...
  • darkvare - April 7, 2010 5:27 a.m.

strider 2 please
  • El_Hombre11 - April 7, 2010 5:48 a.m.

Hell, I'd buy a Conker remake for the 360! that would DEFINITELY be worth it :] captcha: Palestinian-held commute. how the f*ck does that make sense?!
  • Conman93 - April 7, 2010 10:59 a.m.

That resi remake was freaky. One of the most tense games ever. A remake of Spyro Year of the Dragon would be great
  • philipshaw - April 7, 2010 11:06 a.m.

It has to be FFVII because after FFXIII, FFVII became unplayable to me
  • cyanide4suicide - April 7, 2010 4:19 p.m.

That's not true, I still play DOA Ultimate. Best fighting remake I've ever played.
  • SugahDaddy - April 7, 2010 10:51 p.m.

CONKER!!!!!!! the was the best original xbox i ever played!!! i would love to see it remade for the 360!!!