Topics

DS DSi top 10

• SunniDee - March 5, 2014 8:37 p.m.

The World Ends With You should have at the bare minimum be top 10 if not top 5. Bower's Inside Story was a game that should have been ranked 2nd because Fawful. Pokemon White and Black should have been 3rd. Chinatown Wars is overrated. Also even though Heart Gold and Soul Silver is the best pokemon game on the DS, I think they tried to avoid remakes/ports of older games on the lists
  • AaronW95 - May 30, 2014 12:37 p.m.

A: I agree with you there B: It should not habe being beat by pokemon black and white
  • shawksta - March 5, 2014 3:40 p.m.

Yoshi's Island DS was great, and challenging, sure the final boss was a butcher of the original and the music isnt as memorable as the original but everything else was neat, specifically in a gameplay stand point. Damn, no Hotel Dusk? Atleast Ghost Trick is number 8, goddamn that game was great.
  • lewis-bavin - August 26, 2014 4:31 p.m.

Omg I forgot about Hotel Dusk. Outstanding game!
  • J-Fid - March 5, 2014 3:35 p.m.

Poor Pokemon choice for this list. In my opinion, Gen. 4 is the greatest generation of all time based on all of the additions, perfections, and sprite mastery that the gen. brought to everyone. Gen. 5 did far less to improve on Gen. 4 than 4 did to Gen. 3.
  • Shigeruken - March 4, 2014 10:57 p.m.

Sorry guys, but Heart Gold / Soul Silver is still the best DS game of all time. Fantastic multiplayer modes, best Pokemon story, best Pokedex, and after you finish the game you head over to the Gen 1 region and play through the Red/Blue gym set. It used the touch screen better than any other game did too. Truly it is as close as we will come to a perfect game.
  • Asoka99 - November 30, 2013 11:20 a.m.

You are crazy if u think Pokémon Black and White are better than Heartgold and Soul Silver. My fav pokemon games are Crystal, SoulSilver, and Y. Black and White were my least favorite and I found to be least entertaining Pokémon games. BTW where is Heart Gold and Soul Silver on this list?
  • leotakacs - January 13, 2014 3:25 p.m.

The best Pokemon games are Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon Red.
  • SuperSATA - January 24, 2014 8:43 p.m.

Augh! Opinions! They hurt! They hurt!
  • Thedigitalg - September 17, 2012 1:59 p.m.

The curve on Advance Wars was way off track, am I the only one who thought this? The levels are really easy, just spam neotanks, until the last 5 missions then BAM! This shit takes all the difficulty that should've been in the earlier levels, bundles it up and cannons it into your face.
  • WillisTron - September 19, 2012 1:08 a.m.

Almost 10K for just 12 hours of work?? Where do I sign?! That's hardly any work at all!! That fits my lifestyle well too since I don't like to work all the time, but I still wouldn't mind a lot of money! FINALLY I found the career path for me! I cannot express in words sir my gratefulness, that just out of the kindness of your own heart, you decided to grace us strangers with some information that can, and I'm sure WILL change the way I live FOREVER. God bless you!
  • krajnji-egoist - September 17, 2012 12:15 p.m.

No Hotel Dusk?:(
  • Askatez - September 17, 2012 9:06 a.m.

my all time favourites on ds are the devil survivor series and inazuma eleven
  • mayday991 - September 16, 2012 4:16 p.m.

No devil survivor? Come fucking on! The best srpg ever fuck face.
  • AaronW95 - May 30, 2014 12:42 p.m.

i agree abolish 5 min rule ASAP
  • brickman409 - September 16, 2012 12:18 p.m.

no prime hunters?
  • Paperthintelevision - January 23, 2014 11:24 p.m.

yea, I thought prime hunters was a great DS game.
  • LittleGreen - May 12, 2014 8:10 p.m.

I know!
  • jackthemenace - September 16, 2012 6:33 a.m.

Little weird how you dingle out Black and White as the best Pokemon games. I'd, personally, have Put HeartGold/SoulSilver there instead, although I probably would've just gone whole hog and said 'the Pokemon games for DS'. Glad to see Spirit Tracks is on there. I really loved it, far more than Phantom Hourglass, and all the bitching and whining people do about it aways makes me a little sad. I'm happy to see there are other people that appreciate it too.