• onilosmada - December 31, 2010 3:52 p.m.

Cool! thanks for this!
  • waffman11 - December 27, 2010 4:05 p.m.

I want to buy Vietnam, but I don't want to let my PS3 sit for two hours and download the last patch so that I can start up the game.
  • JADENkOTOR - December 26, 2010 10:22 p.m.

Hill 137 has a Jeep and a tank as well. This DLC is worth it and if you are VIP, you can count on free map packs further down the road. This is why DICE has the best multiplayer out there.
  • shadowreaper72 - December 26, 2010 9:42 p.m.

Hey there is nothing wrong with CCR GR! As for Vietnam pack while I did like BFBC2 the multiplayer wasnt really the best I ever played. It was decent at the most. As for right now Black Ops has my full attention mutliplayer wise.
  • Markstone - December 25, 2010 4:15 a.m.

This makes me sad that I traded in BBC2, looks like a lot of fun.
  • irishriot33 - December 24, 2010 11:11 p.m.

you know you can change the song while in the vehicle right? there should be no excuse to hate on CCR
  • excaliburps - December 24, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Spot-on review. I thought Tyler was the one going to review this honestly. :) Bought it the moment it dropped and been loving it. It's more infantry-based. Less snipers. Although I did notice they seem to be multiplying. Because of map familiarity perhaps? I'm new here so be gentle! :D
  • PushesPaperInACircle - December 24, 2010 5:47 p.m.

@PS3pwns The CCR repeats itself when you are looking at your stats on the Main Menu. It gets real old, real quick. I love the song...in Rock Band, but not endlessly looped. The rest of the game is pretty tight except for the noobs who are just farming to get cheevos right now, instead of playing the game naturally. Things should calm down after "The Battle for Hastings" is unlocked.
  • PS3pwns - December 24, 2010 5:10 p.m.

How is Creedance Clearwater Revival a bad thing? Gotta say, you disappointed me this time, GR.
  • RamenDragon - December 24, 2010 3:53 a.m.

Just a note... Maybe the word "review" should be in the title of this article somewhere?
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - December 24, 2010 3:08 a.m.

@FOZ The only map that's got anywhere near the level of armor BC2 has is the Phu Bai Valley level. Everything else is way more infantry based and the chokepoints tend to centralize the combat a lot more.
  • ssjMrFord - December 24, 2010 1:55 a.m.

I love that DICE touts there's 2 hours of period music in the game but I've only heard CCR and Ride of the Valkyries like 9876 times each.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - December 24, 2010 12:44 a.m.

Implying I wasn't hoping I could put Fortunate Son on repeat.
  • Turkeyboy094 - December 24, 2010 12:26 a.m.

HEY HEY HEY! Do not rip on CCR!
  • TheCanuck - December 24, 2010 12:21 a.m.

I got Vietnam when it launched at 3:30 am Central here, and have been LOVING it ever since. Its just... Right. It does everything it needs to, to make a great authentic Battlefield experience. A MUST BUY.
  • FOZ - December 24, 2010 12:21 a.m.

Are the maps really tighter? Because I hated the maps like Atacama, the first two MComs on Arica Harbor, and when I came back to the game when they finally added new maps, all 3 of them were just huge open areas dominated by tanks.
  • Denrok - December 24, 2010 12:11 a.m.

I wish this was stand alone like 1943 was. :( I rented Bad Company 2 and while I liked the gameplay mechanics of the multiplayer all the guns were really boring to me and I didn't like the maps at all. This looks a lot more fun in both of those areas.
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - December 23, 2010 11:53 p.m.

@Robx Have fun!
  • batmanboy11 - December 23, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Glad to see it's good. Unfortunately, I won't have money (or time) for this for a few days...
  • iKOemos - December 23, 2010 11:31 p.m.

Definitely getting this. It looks fantastic.