• Sauronblue - May 19, 2012 3:58 a.m.

After page 11, the Catwoman trophies start. Where are trophies 35-39 for the Bowery?
  • john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:48 a.m.

iam struck in the musemn i open the three gate after u beat the hammer cant find any where to go
  • john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:46 a.m.

i am struck in the musemn i open all three gates but cant find any ehere to go please help
  • john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:45 a.m.

iam struck in the musesmn when u have 2 save freeze from cobblepot i beat all the man and open the three gate but iam struck
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:11 a.m.

Is anyone having an issue where your map shows one of the trophies being beyond the city walls, close to the Black Mask escape attempt? Its the last trophy and i think on my riddle page it's showing as #4 in the amusement mile. I'm certainly missing one in amusement mile.
  • m4177 - April 14, 2012 10:39 p.m.

ive managed to get every riddler trophy aswel the riddles, captured all the hostages yet....no Riddler is shown on the map for final confrontation. What gives?
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I found that going into the side missions actual quest part on the map screen moved forward my identity thief quest when the second body just would not show up. If you've met the requirements to open up the riddlers lair then maybe it'll help kickstart the quest for you. ( Oracle should radio in with information about the buildings used) Hope it works for you.
  • izack187 - April 11, 2012 9:37 a.m.

After completing the first campaign mission into the Steel Mill, I can't seem to find a way back to collect Trophy #18. It would be as simple as heading into the furnace like I did before, but Joker sealed it off. Im having much trouble finding a way back under the floor. Does anybody have have a solution? It's my last trophy for God sake...
  • homerstokes - April 7, 2012 8:09 a.m.

how do you get the door open on #9?
  • zed4000 - April 1, 2012 11:29 a.m.

After catwoman saved me I went back into the steel mill to collect the rest of the trophies before proceeding with the main story..but now I cant get out of the mill...where the heck am I supposed to go? I cant find the exit where u talk to alfred and he tells u u must save gotham instead of going after talia...where is it?? totally stuck...any help would be greatly appreciated...
  • homerstokes - March 31, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Ok on riddle number 1 The green dot across the river isn't there. No matter how many times I shoot the Industrial Motor. It's just a brick wall that I can't do anything with. Am I missing a step or what, I'm confused it looks so simple.
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:07 a.m.

Hi I just did this, the only thing i can think of is that you are making sure to manually target the generator and select the option that would push things away from the generator, rather than continually raising an already raised door. Once the steel shutter comes down it does have a large green dot that can be aligned with the rest of the question mark.
  • zed4000 - March 29, 2012 3:01 a.m.

For Trophy #12 there is a concrete wall that I can't reach with the gel...How do I blow it up to get to the switch?? Anyone have the same problem? Thanks!
  • zed4000 - March 30, 2012 5 a.m.

oops..I mean trophy #12 on the wonder city page
  • Boomshadow - March 25, 2012 8:42 p.m.

Guys, the Quick Batclaw shortcut on PS3 is L1+Triangle, not L2+Triangle.
  • glenn-martin - March 17, 2012 6:06 p.m.

Way easier way to do riddler trophie number 7. put your gel on th bottom 3 question marks, go to the roof above them, and face the top 3 question marks, explode your gem, then quick fire you batarang at the top 3
  • scott-jacobson - March 16, 2012 5:53 p.m.

will someone please tell me how to do the hilary statue think like am i suppose to break the head or what and if so than how ?
  • ryan-cassidy - March 18, 2012 3:36 p.m.

I assume you typoed Harley Quinn. You have to shoot the statues with the REC gun.
  • headcharge11 - February 29, 2012 9:28 a.m.

ok ive beat the game on normal and ive also beat it on plus. i have everything for the side missions but one. the last hostage for the riddler. i have all the solultion and im only missing 56 trophies. what do i do? ive shut down more then once and restarted the game from main meau still nothing. can anyone help me ?
  • mike-cunningham - February 15, 2012 8:55 a.m.

i cant get to trophy 21 in the subway, i dont even know where it is!! someone help me!!