• rocky321 - March 27, 2013 4:45 a.m.

Guys i'm in search of Ras al gul, but stuck in the sewage trying to unlock riddlers challenge..." What comes after 3 when the knight falls "...pls help me to unlock the challenge
  • ramon-salgado - February 8, 2013 4:55 p.m.

how do i get Catwoman in to the smelting room for the riddler trophy 2? She cant get there the same way batman can because she doesnt have the cold blast grenade. Help me!
  • ramon-salgado - February 8, 2013 5 p.m.

nevermind im stupid!
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 29, 2013 10:44 a.m.

So i have 399/400 and i can't do the takedown an enemy using the sonic shock batarang. Help! !!
  • mayur-jain - February 2, 2013 7:07 a.m.

You can approach this challenge only after unlocking the Sonic Batarang and the Sonic Shock Batarang upgrade. Throw a Batarang and make it hit the floor or a wall beside an enemy’s patrol route. Once an enemy gets beside the Batarang, press the left trigger + RB to detonate the gadget.
  • RayNoir7 - January 28, 2013 5:06 p.m.

I got a problem with one of the penguin's figures, the one that is ina cage....how can I destry it? Please help me I just can't realize
  • mayur-jain - February 2, 2013 8:15 a.m.

If you are talking about the one hanging in the room with electric fences...you need to use remote batrang, i used this from the platform where the electric switch hack device is installed.
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 1:03 p.m.

Nevermind i found the hole in the building :)
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 12:41 p.m.

Im in the collapsed streets and not sure how to blow up the ceiling to get to #7 trophy.
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:18 a.m.

i already completed the game. i need to rescue riddler's 3rd hostage. she is in a room dressed as ambulatory or firefighter. I need to know hpw to save her. Thank you...
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:28 a.m.

i am in the Industrial district across from joker's funland and I'm stuck..what do i do?
  • batmanrobin - December 16, 2012 midnight

can any help me what is tygers brain in the bowery
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 2:12 p.m.

How do you get catwoman into the steel mill to collect her trophys???? im only 36 away from completing the game please help
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 9:16 p.m.

i got it never mind
  • craigandtoya - November 17, 2012 9:14 a.m.

what do yhey mean byone combo flow trying to grt the last riddler trophy which is a physical challenge where cat woman has to do a whipflash and whip trip. does one have to happen before the other? and do you have to hit the x and square together also do you have to hit the x and circle at the same time
  • MutinyofSense - November 11, 2012 12:20 p.m.

For Riddler trophy 31, some may find it easier to stand near the trophy and fire a remote controlled batarang over the building to hit the switch on the opposite side. Saves having to race against the timer.
  • gk36 - November 11, 2012 12:07 a.m.

for riddle trophy 7, instead, take out the gunned guards on the nearby building so they don't bother you when working on riddle, gel the bottom 3 switches, then grapple up to building looking down at top 3 switches, explode bottom 3 and tap quick batarang 3 times, take 2 seconds to unlock prize from exploding on gel.
  • lynn-edwin-sharp - November 14, 2012 9:02 a.m.

I have to agree with you. Their way is so much harder. This way is much easier. Thanks
  • batgirl6 - December 26, 2012 9:51 p.m.

Thank goodness for your comment! I have been trying for a whole hour with their method! I was about ready to throw my remote at the tv!
  • ryguy319 - April 28, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Oh my God Thank you!!! That was so much easier!!!!