• RapidFire - July 14, 2013 4:30 p.m.

When i try and solve AMUSEMENT MILE - RIDDLE SOLUTION #8 - “Look out! Can you see where the madness began?”, it allways says "Subject to Small" Any ideas?
  • mohammad-diab - July 15, 2013 2:57 a.m.

Zoom in it worked for me like that
  • RapidFire - July 15, 2013 11:44 a.m.

How do you zoom in?
  • RapidFire - July 15, 2013 11:54 a.m.

Never mind figured out how to zoom
  • jlowe00 - August 28, 2013 6:08 a.m.

Zoom in from the GCPD building onto Arkham Asylum and if that doesn't work then move around and scan from different areas
  • triple-h1987 - June 24, 2013 6:01 a.m.

i have a problem with some of the riddle answers i get close to them to scan they say to small to scan
  • RapidFire - July 14, 2013 8:39 p.m.

Same problem, Did you find a solution?
  • RapidFire - July 15, 2013 7:51 p.m.

Try zooming in (R3)
  • HornetZA - June 6, 2013 1:17 p.m.

Thanks for this great guide - the best one on the web :) Helped me go achievement hunting!
  • WhooDaKemp - May 28, 2013 8 p.m.

Just want to let you all know there is a much easier way to get Riddler trophy #9 in the Bowery. Instead of flying and trying to pull up and glide over the electrified fence. You can simply shoot your line launcher at the fence, tap R2 to wire walk, walk up to the fence and hop right over it. Anyway, hope this helps. This is the best guide online for this game by the way. Whenever I have a game with lots of collectibles I always come to Games Radar for the best guides around.
  • brandon-t-campbell - May 25, 2013 7:38 p.m.

who ever did the #7 trophy video is the most brain dead idiot i have seen in a while. You have the right idea actually just put the gel on the bottom three. then go above and quick fire batarangs at the top three
  • u2bat - May 7, 2013 7:02 a.m.

How can I get MUSEUM - RIDDLER TROPHY #4? I have finished the main story and side missions, and am collecting the rest of the trophies, but when I go into the museum, the room of Riddler Trophy #4 is locked by a see-through gate, without any device to open it and no space to enter or slide into it... Is is a bug?
  • habib-ali - May 31, 2013 4:49 a.m.

did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue and i can figure out this last trophy.
  • habib-ali - May 31, 2013 4:57 a.m.

never mind, i figured it out. went through the vent in the room with the t-rex.
  • SaraSuffocate - April 28, 2013 2:43 p.m.

For the Riddler Trophy #13. I was having trouble with pulling up in time. So I threw a Freeze Blast infront of the Cage and used the Line Launcher to get over. :D
  • duckyYAMAHAR6 - April 28, 2013 8:52 a.m.

I don't know, how to blow the wall of that store, so that I can colect the riddlers #20 trophy. When I come near it and try to spray it with the explosive, he automatically turnes down and spray it to the floor. Does any one know, what should I do?
  • mauricemoon4 - April 24, 2013 10:42 p.m.

how do rescue the last hostage of the Riddler?
  • rocky321 - March 27, 2013 4:45 a.m.

Guys i'm in search of Ras al gul, but stuck in the sewage trying to unlock riddlers challenge..." What comes after 3 when the knight falls "...pls help me to unlock the challenge
  • ramon-salgado - February 8, 2013 4:55 p.m.

how do i get Catwoman in to the smelting room for the riddler trophy 2? She cant get there the same way batman can because she doesnt have the cold blast grenade. Help me!
  • ramon-salgado - February 8, 2013 5 p.m.

nevermind im stupid!