• cole1114 - October 30, 2011 3:23 p.m.

AMUSEMENT MILE - RIDDLER TROPHY #7 Seems to be impossible. Anybody have any tips?
  • Carl349 - November 3, 2011 1:07 p.m.

I did it much easier than suggested. I sprayed bottom 3 with the gel then come out the cage zip rappel on to building so can see all 3 question marks above then quick fire the batarang. A lot easier than running to each one. Piece of piss.
  • johnny4twenty - November 7, 2011 10:53 a.m.

just put explosive gel on the bottom 3 go, then go up to roof top facing the upper 3, explode the gel the quick for 3 batarang at top boom done easy. gl
  • ThEE RuKuS - October 29, 2011 11:33 p.m.

having trouble getting to trophy #34 and solution #12 or #13 cant tell on this map. Seems i cant gain re-entry into the front of the courthouse anymore, there is a bunch of debris blocking the main entrance and the doors are broken when i go through the back. Is there anyway in or did i mess up by not getting them earlier in the game?
  • bloodman872 - October 30, 2011 8:17 a.m.

Theres an entrance at the back of the courthouse :P Thats the only way in
  • peter-barclay - October 29, 2011 5:40 p.m.

Regarding trophies 8 and 9 in the museum: I'm going around during the point of the game where there aren't any people walking the streets (trying to not spoil anything), and I reentered the museum. I cannot figure out how to turn off the fuse boxes for these two trophies, I can't find any electricity anywhere.
  • bloodman872 - October 30, 2011 8:15 a.m.

ok i think i have something for u Go back up stairs where u hacked the device to turn off electricity then hack it off again The electricity should come back and then u know the rest :P
  • ashley-carro - October 29, 2011 5:27 p.m.

I was having serious problems trying to get this trophy (Amusment Mile #7) until i read ur comment, It became much easier. Gel the Bottom 3.. and stand on the roof ledge opposite the top 3.. you can hit them all without moving. I was able to do it the first try.
  • batman5273 - October 28, 2011 12:09 p.m.

Great Guide! I am at 440/400 Riddler Challenges because of this great guide! Thanks Matt!
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:11 p.m.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I am having a bit of an issue. While trying to solve riddle #8 on amusement mile it will recognize that there is something in view but wont "solve" it. Is there a certain place I have to stand? I even threw out a freeze blast floater and couldn't scan it. I just kept getting the response "Subject to Small" Thanks In Advance
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:29 p.m.

NVM I am an Idiot. Forgot you could zoom in....nice :-)
  • 1eyedwilly - October 29, 2011 5:13 p.m.

Hey dude had the same problem what I did was zoom in and scanned it and it worked well at least for me.To zoom in,you have to click the right stick,or whatever its called.hope this helps.-CHILUPA
  • DrewbieDrew89 - October 26, 2011 9:11 p.m.

I have a problem getting riddler trophy number 4. When I go into the museum and walk down that hallway, there is stuff blocking the access to it? Does it ever open up because I played through just doing the main story and I never saw it open up. Is there an alternate route to get to it that I'm just severely overlooking? Thanks!!
  • MattyCakes - October 26, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Umm If I remember correctly the case that has scarface in it, above that there is an open air duct to climb through.
  • D0CCON - October 26, 2011 2:06 p.m.

This will be very useful. I have about 150 done as of right now and I'll hopefully double that before resorting to this, but I have found a few trophies I have no idea how to get.
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 7:11 p.m.

collecting the riddler trophy's with catwoman is a chor, and i think is unfair to second hand buyers as they wont be able to complete the game 100% without paying out for the DLC. Great walkthrough guys i had around 365 and your guide helped me mop up the rest. Many thanks
  • Dunny3 - October 25, 2011 4:31 a.m.

I think your 19th Trophy is wrong, I've already got that one but it's showing as missing.
  • Dante989 - October 24, 2011 6:57 p.m.

For Riddler trophy 7 in this Amusement Mile, I found putting the gel in the bottom 3 and standing on the fence in between the 2nd and 3rd ? marks on the top row (facing them) blowing up the gel and doing the quick batarang on those 2 then just jumping to the other fence to take care of the last one was an easier way. Doing it that way puts 2 riddler marks right in front of you and jumping to the next fence and just using a batarang quickly on that saves a good 2 seconds almost.
  • ashley-carro - October 29, 2011 5:25 p.m.

• sshrum - October 24, 2011 12:10 a.m.

Issue 2 . Xbox . I've finished the main story and now doing the catwoman trophies...how do you get to trophy 3 once the ice is all melted?
  • aqualung - November 6, 2011 3:43 a.m.

this is the last one I need and am also stuck. Help pls