We Recommend

• paul-cooper - November 10, 2011 10:20 a.m.

just got the game, how do you solve riddles? Do you just go to the location on the map and thats it or what? Help please!
  • ed-mott - November 10, 2011 11:45 a.m.

Once you get far enough into the game, you should be able to do what's called an environment scan, once you can do that, then you can start collecting the riddles... Do yourself a favor, though, and when you think you find one, make a note of it either on paper or however, and you'll be able to come back to it. Let me know if this helps.
  • david-soto - November 9, 2011 10:46 p.m.

Where can I find trophy #15-Industrial District, in the Street Mill? Ive checked the guide, but I still cant find it.
  • FullMetalArthur - November 8, 2011 12:01 a.m.

Can someone tell me how can I make an enemy shoot another with the electrical attack? that's the only challengue I need
  • cassasaur - November 6, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Wonder City Trophy #12.. I see there is a breakable wall above the trophy to get to the button but how can you break through it?? You can't spray gel on the ceiling.. Help!
  • Matt Hughes - November 7, 2011 12:53 p.m.

Off the top of my head, I think you can destroy from the floor above. You should be able to get up there somehow if I remember correctly.
  • FullMetalArthur - November 8, 2011 12:05 a.m.

This one was tricky. You have to put an ice plataform from below the wooden celing, but not too below so you can use the grapnel boost to jump up and through it. then just grab it with the batclaw
  • Broughy - November 6, 2011 9:41 a.m.

Does anyone know how to get Riddler Trophy 4 from the Steel Mill? I can't work out how to get it.
  • lemdrak - October 31, 2011 6:45 p.m.

catwoman trophy industrial district #2, how do you get into the room with the trophy, and Nora Fries, I have opened it up via batman
  • matt-perry - November 1, 2011 2:41 p.m.

Same problem here! Both doors are locked now! I can't even get back in as batman!
  • lemdrak - November 2, 2011 3:45 p.m.

ok i got it, go to the back of the building as batman, you can jump on a boat then use freeze blast to pull yourself into the building, then grapple through the vent, and go to the main room. In the back of the room there is a door, unlock it with the cryptographic sequencer, then switch to catwoman, and enter the building.
  • chris-mcgarrie - November 12, 2011 1:05 p.m.

I'm having the same problem. Anyone know how to get back in?
  • gavin-butler - October 31, 2011 3:42 p.m.

INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT - RIDDLER TROPHY #28 you can get this without using the disruptor, you just move through it carefully and you can get to it easy enough.
  • DirtyHamster20 - October 31, 2011 3:05 p.m.

can anyone tell me how to get the riddler trophys that are in the restricted area..their right between the processing center and subway tunnels...i already finished the story and now im just collecting all the trophys and these ones are giving me a hard time
  • crazyqazqaz - November 4, 2011 4:37 p.m.

try disabling the automatic guns with the disruptor.
  • cole1114 - October 30, 2011 3:23 p.m.

AMUSEMENT MILE - RIDDLER TROPHY #7 Seems to be impossible. Anybody have any tips?
  • Farenheit451 - October 30, 2011 9:23 p.m.

The video for #7 shows putting the explosive gel on the top 3 question marks then running like a mad thing to get the bottom 3. I found an easier way. Put the Explosive gel on the BOTTOM 3 question marks. Then go to the rooftop on the west side and look down at the top 3 question marks. Hit the explosive gel then use the quick batarang to hit all 3 of the top question marks without having to move at all.
  • Carl349 - November 3, 2011 1:07 p.m.

I did it much easier than suggested. I sprayed bottom 3 with the gel then come out the cage zip rappel on to building so can see all 3 question marks above then quick fire the batarang. A lot easier than running to each one. Piece of piss.
  • johnny4twenty - November 7, 2011 10:53 a.m.

just put explosive gel on the bottom 3 go, then go up to roof top facing the upper 3, explode the gel the quick for 3 batarang at top boom done easy. gl
  • ThEE RuKuS - October 29, 2011 11:33 p.m.

having trouble getting to trophy #34 and solution #12 or #13 cant tell on this map. Seems i cant gain re-entry into the front of the courthouse anymore, there is a bunch of debris blocking the main entrance and the doors are broken when i go through the back. Is there anyway in or did i mess up by not getting them earlier in the game?
  • bloodman872 - October 30, 2011 8:17 a.m.

Theres an entrance at the back of the courthouse :P Thats the only way in