We Recommend

• borosilicate - November 27, 2011 3:03 p.m.

Can't seem to get back into the vents to get to trophy 18 in the steel mill. Where do I need to start?
  • jeremykoa05 - January 5, 2012 7:57 p.m.

I'm having the same problem. PLEASE HELP
  • medic1098 - November 22, 2011 3:30 p.m.

How do you get to the riddler after you are done with 5th hostage? i have played the game all the way through on normal and hard but have been unable to get the riddler. i have not got all of the trophies left around but I solved all the riddles.
  • Rainking1976 - November 26, 2011 3:37 a.m.

Keep collecting the trophies, his base is revealed once you have 400 of them (at least it was for me - XBOX360)
  • medic1098 - December 2, 2011 2:05 p.m.

Thanks I am at 360 I will find some more.
  • fenster666 - November 21, 2011 11:19 p.m.

I'm having trouble getting trophy number 3 in wounder city, I am doing everything that I see you doing in the video, but I just cant seem to break through the plywood, I am playing on the PS3 as well, I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
  • Hurricrane - November 21, 2011 11:45 a.m.

For as infinitly better organized as your guys' guides are than IGN's "throw all of locations in 1 video" format, you really need to work out how ads work better so I don't have a 30 sec ad before a 10 sec solution. I might just go straight to youtube
  • Sjoeki - November 20, 2011 9:09 a.m.

At the steel mill trophy 4, you throw the batarang through that door to the electricity, but that door is closed for me, how do i open it?
  • Hustlinhulk - November 20, 2011 4:35 p.m.

You will have to go around and open the door first, go out of the breakable wall use your freeze blast and you will have to use your sequencer to hack the door then use your remote control batarang through the electricity and into the vault with the trophy
  • Sjoeki - November 22, 2011 10:19 a.m.

You, sir/mam, you rock. nlinisho and
  • Marcos_286(PSN ID) - November 19, 2011 4:21 p.m.

PLEASE I NEED A ANSWER. BECAUSE OF YOU I *ALMOST* GOT THE PLATINUM TROPHY... I JUST DID ALL THINGS IN THE GAME BUT I JUST DIDN'T THE SIDE MISSION OF "NEW GAME +" I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED TO DO THIS TO GET THE PLATINUM... IF I NEED PLEASE REPLY AND *****ANSWER***** T_T
  • fernando-dias-da-silva - November 18, 2011 9:56 p.m.

MUSEUM TROPHY #4 I beat the game, when i came back to the museum to grab the trophies, a gate won't let me pass to the machine gun to use the disruptor. how can i get it?
  • Edward.Nigma - November 20, 2011 1:04 p.m.

you need to go back up the small set of steps you just came down. turn immediately left and batclaw the air vent off the wall
  • Paisan1287 - November 17, 2011 5:03 p.m.

When I align the green question marks properly, the riddle still doesn't solve for me... someone help
  • tonteauex - November 16, 2011 8:09 p.m.

I am stuck on the Riddler trophy #4 in the museum (and the associated breakable penguin). I can't get into that hallway! There is a crashed elevator blocking the gate, and I don't even see a door in that gate. Please help me get into that hallway. Thanks!
  • tonteauex - November 16, 2011 8:11 p.m.

Sorry--it looks like a dispaly case, not an elevator.
  • taylor-hall - November 13, 2011 7:06 p.m.

HELP!!!! I found every trophy, broke every breakable, destroyed every camera, solved every riddle, and it STILL won't show me where the Riddler's hideout is! What's happening?
  • Paisan1287 - November 17, 2011 5:05 p.m.

Did you question every riddler goon? (guys lit up in green)
  • ed-mott - November 10, 2011 11:35 a.m.

I need help with the demon heads in Wonder City... not havin much luck lookin for the one in the tower itself. HELP!!! lol
  • ed-mott - November 10, 2011 11:50 a.m.

Disregard. Right after I posted this, I found it in the shaft, lol... :P Dirty minded, right? It's really in the elevator shaft, though.
  • paul-cooper - November 10, 2011 10:20 a.m.

just got the game, how do you solve riddles? Do you just go to the location on the map and thats it or what? Help please!