• jesus-el-cholo-barraza - March 15, 2014 5:44 a.m.

If you read the comics batman and gordon cremate joker so yeah he's not alive dude
  • Bat6996 - March 14, 2013 5:50 p.m.

I enjoyed reading this, too much about azrael, not enough hush though. If you know the hush storyline, hush wants revenge on Bruce Wayne and teams up with riddler to discover that Bruce Wayne/batman are one and the same. If you listen to the riddler interview tapes, Hugo strange tells riddler how he discovered batmans true identity. Riddler becomes a major villain, along with hush and scarecrow and all of Gotham is in terror. I like the dr.hurt idea, and I'm glad you mentioned blüdhaven as a map
  • Drumguy818 - August 14, 2012 3:07 p.m.

An idea that would explain the retcon of the pregnancy test in Harley Quinn's revenge. The original idea for Arkham 3 was probably to have Harley have a big revenge plot and have Joker's kid play a role in it, possibly evenbut they thought of a better idea (at least in their opinion, and, if I'm correct and it works out, my opinion as well). Harley Quinn's Revenge was basically a way to get rid of the old groundwork (making the first pregnancy test a mistake, having Harley's revenge fail) and pave new groundwork. I noticed while playing the DLC that there was serious friction between Batman and Robin. Would it be entirely out of the question to have Tim Drake be driven to the point of becoming a 2nd Joker? Rocksteady likes to bring in ideas from different sources when it comes to the Arkham games, and in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker *spoiler* Tim Drake turns out to be the new Joker. Even though in that, the Joker was essentially using mind control on Tim, I don't think it's entirely out of left field to assume that the Joker would return as a different person. If anyone were to become the second Joker, it would be Tim Drake *end spoiler*. I could be entirely wrong, but that's the vibe I got from the HQR DLC.
  • caincrow33 - August 9, 2012 4:57 p.m.

I say no batgirl or Maxie Zeus. I'd love to beat the hell out of Jason todd as Nightwing and/or Robin (as if telling Batman that Jason todd isnt his fault.) Also, Drive Batmobile would be great. If the Scarecrow is main villain (and its pretty obvious he will be) then creepy villains like RatCatcher need to have some small amount of annoyance in the game. same with Madd Hatter. and Batman (or the gamer) not really knowing who is messing with him at all times. One playable character you left out that I would very much enjoy even in a limited amount like Catwomans in Arkham city, is James Gordon.
  • Duke1394 - August 4, 2012 6 p.m.

Joker still being alive? There's the problem. Batman would've been sure enough to check the body w/ detective mode and see its condition as "deceased" just as he did with many dead guards. Now that that's said, it would be a cop out if he just comes back to life. That's enough to ruin a large part of the story.
  • firos - July 11, 2012 8:59 a.m.

Harley is not pregnant, you can see multiple negative pregnancy test in Harley Quinn's Revenge dlc.
  • Sjoeki - July 11, 2012 12:54 p.m.

True but I wouldn't be suprised if rocksteady threw those in the room just to screw with us. In the original game there was only one test and that one was positive, also it happens in real life to a lot of people (women mostly) that tests come back negative but a baby falls out after nine months anyway.
  • XD00175 - June 12, 2012 2:06 p.m.

Nice, everything seems spot on. The Catclysm/ No man's land seems like a logical choice, and I definitely want playable Nightwing and Bludhaven. I hope we get the whole bat family as playable; Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and both batgirls. Oh, and Catwoman better show up again. I hope Batman gets to fight Azrael at least once, would be an awesome fight.
  • mike-grieco - June 4, 2012 11:55 a.m.

I personally feel that Two-Face will be in it in a bigger role because he was built up prior to Arkham City to be a big part and he wasn't. He should be more than just a behind-the-scenes guy. I'd love to see Black Mask, Scarecrow, the Falconis, and the rest. The Falconis would be an interesting way to go. Great article, makes sense.
  • SunniDee - May 21, 2012 8:08 p.m.

My favorite article on Gamesradar. Well-written and based on their previous track record most likely to be true
  • nicholas-sagar - May 21, 2012 6:42 p.m.

Joker IS alive causee this game is after jason's death, but before the red hood events.i remember joker saying in the challenge maps to tim "didnt i kill you already?"so he thinks jason is dead, and he killed him!and the red hood events did have joker in them.Maybe the red hood events could be a side mission.
  • lucas-white - April 13, 2012 7:19 p.m.

i think it would be awesome if they can somehow put the batman beyond charactor in it. say that its 40ish years in the future and the joker did have a kid that grew up and the original batman can't fight him. so they use the new batman kid to do all the work for him.
  • aaron-hunter-pressley - March 27, 2012 3:19 p.m.

NOBODY has mentioned anything about DRACULA Possibly being a villian in the game!I mean he was in a batman movie/cartoon.I mean it would be awesome if dracula bit the dead joker and joker was a vampire clown in arkham 3!And batman messes with him and he bites scarecrow!That would freaking rock!
  • aaron-hunter-pressley - March 27, 2012 3:07 p.m.

in the cutscene before joker stabbed bats in the arm, the cure is in i think bats left hand.And when he woke up it was in his right could it be possible that joker SECRETLY drank some of the cure just so batman would walk him out of arkham's walls?And when bats dropped the cure joker licked some off the ground.So joker could still be alive! So lets go back bats got knocked out joker drank some of the cure and batman walked the ... WAIT! the lazurace pit brings people from the dead right? so clayface could of masqueraded as "sick" Joker plus clayface can copy looks right? SO JOKER COULD OF PUT MAKEUP ON TO LOOK SICK! I mean hes already got it on so i think that i have a good point!
  • sarah-alphonse - February 12, 2012 7:44 p.m.

black mask is found in a tank in the museum so idk how he'd be there unless he was the jerimiah arkham version
  • daniel-wignall - January 14, 2012 11:05 a.m.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but did you notice at the end when batman passes out the cure is in his left hand but when he wakes up "the cure" is in his right hand any one else think that it's not a coincidence tha clay face fell into the Lazarus pit before batman passed out and that we don't know how long batman passed out for.
  • lewis-paton - January 4, 2012 5:48 p.m.

On the dead shot side mission I saw a lightsaber in the place were his PDA is which is a reference to Mark hamill who voices the joker and was also luke skywalker
  • lewis-paton - January 4, 2012 5:36 p.m.

Hey you missed something about scare crow . All of the number radio stations were left by him. The last the key is scarecrow and the message is Gotham will be torn to shreds by fear. I don't take credit for this discovery
  • amanda-stephens - December 22, 2011 2:41 p.m.

dude i agree with you, but no one figured out that there is one more thing not making sense in this game. after batman fought mr.freeze he told batman to save his wife from joker. batman never did. in fact when he saw joker he didn't even mention anything.
  • Canos - December 27, 2011 6:40 p.m.

Except that you do. One of the sidequests involves finding the building she is stored in, clearing it of Joker's goons, and telling Freeze where she is.