Topics

Bad habit

• AlanW91 - March 22, 2014 8:18 a.m.

I've never read a so "true story" article like this.
  • ErickMen95 - June 6, 2014 1:45 a.m.

agreed 100% but please add "stepping on fire to see if it burns"
  • panda-jay - June 9, 2014 10:19 a.m.

My top bad habit I developed in playing video games goes like this: "Well, that direction is obviously the way to the boss and the exit.... so let's go this other way and look for treasure!" Doesn't matter if the sign says "Dead End", and "Certain Doom" just makes me all the more eager to go there. It doesn't matter either whether I am all-powerful or just starting out, I NEED that treasure! It could be important, like a side quest item (most often why I do it), or it could be a nifty piece of armor that, while not very effective, makes my character look really neato. Or it could that I'm desperately needing crafting items, which leads to my second bad habit. I am a crafting whore. If there is crafting in a game, I must do it. Whether it is the worst crafting system ever invented or the easiest, it's irrelevant. I have items to craft and craft I will! I will end up making the entire game about crafting whatever it is I'm wanting to craft, to the point of just blowing off the storyline and bosses until I have it made. Then I'll wonder what the rest of the game is about.
  • someonerandom12345 - June 9, 2014 3:11 p.m.

I found all to be true except breathing underwater xD
  • Reaping_Glory - June 18, 2014 11:04 a.m.

only ones that were true for me were the Final Fantasy X one. although in my defence i thought it was a fair assumption to make considering how hard some bosses were. and the other one, which isn't entirely true are the game trophies. there was a time i spent a lotta effort trying to get them, but i never believed they were worth anything.
  • DemonicCareBear - July 29, 2014 11:54 p.m.

I always find my self reloading in a multiplayer match after i killed a guy and im pretty sure theres atleast one more around the corner that im running towards while reloading fudge my life
  • DemonicCareBear - July 30, 2014 12:08 a.m.

O and looking away from the door that i have been watching for 10 minutes just to get shot from the door RAGE FACE ;..;