UPDATE: Ubisoft confirmed the image was taken at a recent event, and it plans to release more information about the games in question on Sept. 10. The original story follows below.
Several unannounced Ubisoft titles may have leaked ahead of time, if a screenshot of promotional materials posted to NeoGAF is legitimate. The slate of titles theoretically planned for Ubisoft's Digital Days event next week reveals several games:
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, which we assume is a PS3/PS4 version of the former PS Vita exclusive.
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates, which is likely a mobile companion or side game to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Autodance II, a sequel to the mobile app which makes Just Dance-inspired music videos.
- Child of Light, a JRPG-inspired game which has already been semi-announced.
- EndWar Online, a new and possibly free-to-play take on the Tom Clancy's EndWar RTS series.
- Rabbids: Big Bang, which will probably have some rabbids doing weird stuff in it.
- Rayman: Fiesta Run, likely a sequel to successful autorunner Rayman: Jungle Run.
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War, which sounds like a World War I game of some kind.
The previously confirmed games are Watch Dogs, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Trials Frontier, Might & Magic: Duel of Champions, Panzer General Online, and Poptropica: Forgotten Islands.
We've asked Ubisoft about the image and will update this article with any response.