• CH3BURASHKA - June 13, 2010 2:05 a.m.

Is "TV show" the new buzzword?
  • Zeb364 - June 13, 2010 12:13 a.m.

I was really scepticle about this one but after reading this I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out.
  • system1988 - June 12, 2010 11:20 p.m.

When I first heard about the Brotherhood I honestly thought that it would be some kind of crappy version of ACII but with the multiple choice of assassins. I honestly would never bother lifting it from the store shelve. Then I heard about the multiplayer and I immediatley felt what a hardcore AC fan like me would nornmally feel. A big shiver running down my spine. AC II is the epitome of single- player gaming, the type of gameplay that involves and begs for nothing more than a person alone accompanied by his PC/ conslole. No more no less. And it was beautiful. Until that momment anyway. For alsmost 2 months I had been scratching my head of what an acceptable (if not decent) multiplayer gameplay would be for the game in question. I had no luck finding an answer to that riddle like most of us. Then I read this. Now I am happy again. The besterds did it again. Grats to them. This game is going to be so AWESOME! Let's summarise the awesome parts 1) The Assassins tombs are back. More crazy acrobatics for us! 2) The lame AI of the previous 2 games is gone according to the interview. At least some challenge! 3) The offensive layer of the combat system has been upgraded to "one strike- kill"! Feeling like Batman yet? 4) We have Multiplayer! And a pretty interesting one! Be seeing you folks in! 5) The storyline continues and the plot thickens! AC IS THE STORY WITHOUT IT ITS NOT A GAME 6) The graphics seem enhanced and darker- more serious. ACII was a big dissapointment as far as the characters facial graphics went. It was about time they fixed that. Overall prediction? This game will be a solid 7,5 maybe a star 8! :)
  • Crabhand - June 12, 2010 11:08 p.m.

It definitely sounds better than I had anticipated from the description, but I'm still not 100% sold on this. If a few of my friends go for it I may as well, but right now I'm on the fence.
  • Jalygtra - June 12, 2010 10:53 p.m.

Sounds epic, ill definitely be getting this!
  • TheComedian823 - June 12, 2010 7:42 p.m.

not that impressive simply a souped up version of the iphone app
  • SolidSpartan - June 12, 2010 7:40 p.m.

I wonder how the story will be like. I hope Ezio meets his match. Like maybe a assassin sent to kill Ezio plays a large role throughout the game. Ruining Ezio's assassinations, killing off his guild, and maybe even eventually destroying the guild, leaving only a new beginning for AC III. Every hero needs their nemesis.
  • lukel127 - June 12, 2010 6:33 p.m.

Thats so cool. I just went to rome and florence and saw a bunch of florence ACII places, and now i can recognize everything in rome
  • boxmeizter - June 12, 2010 5:43 p.m.

it looks like the screens are somehow polished to make the graphic look better than it is in-game... i was kinda disappointed with AC2 in the facial expressions and things like that, and sometimes the the sound effects were horrible! ...If u catch my drift?
  • MordortheRedguard - June 12, 2010 3:15 p.m.

Am I the only one that saw the promotional image makes it look the the Assassin Justice League?
  • OHMYGODIMONFIRE - June 12, 2010 3:01 p.m.

@JohnnyMaverik- If you have such a problem with the DRM why don't you just buy the game on a console? Just because you disagree with their methods of PC distribution doesn't mean you should never play what'll probably be an excellent game. (If you don't have a 360 or PS3 I apologize, i just assume you do.)
  • reaperman22 - June 12, 2010 2:24 p.m.

its actually looking a lot better than i expected, now i am thinking of buying it straight away and not just when the price goes down
  • brentsonier - June 12, 2010 2:14 p.m.

how about assassin twins? that would solve the co-op problem..
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 12, 2010 10:33 a.m.

> CombatWombat101 - 8 hours 43 minutes ago If you don't know what your talking about then shut your fking trap, and you evidently don't so please do. 1. the DRM has been hacked, 2. even the people that would have bought the games that came with it have not due to the DRM, 3. now they're guna DL it, 4. Ubisoft loose money. It's as simple as that, wrap your games up in unappealing packaging that makes people feel like they're being punished for not playing games on a console, and they won't buy your games. Don't and they might. Ubisoft should try it, if you look at they're pc releases (guessing you haven't) not shoving nasty DRM in our faces hasn't been tried for a while.
  • SeriousSean - June 12, 2010 7:21 a.m.

Anybody hear of the Half-life mod called The Ship? Assassin's Creed's multiplayer sounds almost exactly like that in concept. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ship_%28video_game%29
  • Philip10 - June 12, 2010 5:53 a.m.

As long as the Assassin´s Creed saga goes on I´ll be fine. This looks pretty good, but I´m a little bit worried about the Desmond and Lucy´s stuff, I would like to see more about Abstergo, the Eden Fruit, about what happened to them after Vidic came. The multiplayer in Assassin´s Creed blows me away, can´t wait! n_n
  • Leadman - June 12, 2010 4:37 a.m.

After hearing about the multiplayer in this article I need a new pair of power ranger underoos.
  • Smeggs - June 12, 2010 3:25 a.m.

I was just happy to hear GR's take on the multiplayer (which sounds like it'll be done right so far) but now they already have me planning assassinations in my head with my guild memebers...Get a bunch of them on one street and with one command have them all just smoke-bomb and kill the bodygaurds while I pop the targets head with my hidden-pistol and walk away.