• OHMYGODIMONFIRE - November 26, 2010 7:10 p.m.

OH MY GOD YES PLEASE. The only thing is, I kind of want AC III to actually star, you know, Desmond. Playing as him as a full-fledged assassin would be nice. That or an assassin during the time of the American revolution/colonization.
  • lovinmyps3 - November 26, 2010 6:41 p.m.

I really hope so...
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2010 6:41 p.m.

Screw different time periods, I think its time for some modern assassinating as Desmond. Time to stop screwing around, Desmond already has the skills to do so after ACII, its time to scale skyscrapers and kill some Templar modern style. Last thing we need is a stretched out story just to keep lining Ubisofts pockets, it is time for closure.
  • boxmeizter - November 26, 2010 6:30 p.m.

woooow WELCOME! LONDON pleease that would have rocked the casbah! and brotherhood just being a huge scale spin off i think it is the most entertaining AC game for now
  • ThatGuyFromTV - November 26, 2010 6:15 p.m.

Too soon. I'm pretty sure that the devs said it themselves, the series is gonna get oversaturated. I'm all for more face stabbing and more of the (poison blade + throw money = party) thing, but I'll take quality over quantity.
  • mockraven - November 26, 2010 6:10 p.m.

@Clovin64 I like the idea of setting and new lead, but my greatest fear is that the "female lead" would still have Desmond's face, just like Altair and Ezio have. YIKES!
  • Defguru7777 - November 26, 2010 5:47 p.m.

As long as Assassin's Creed doesn't go Call of Duty on us (new game every year until the magic's gone), then I'm fine with it.
  • Slayer11496 - November 26, 2010 5:24 p.m.

good idea Clovin64 that actually sounds like a good setting for this game.
  • Slayer11496 - November 26, 2010 5:22 p.m.

Too soon I love this franchise, I love it to death. But Assassins Creed 3 is too important to mess up, therefore should not be made hastily.
  • Kapuran - November 26, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Desmond, destroy Abstergo. IT MUST BE DONE. Sooner rather than later.
  • Cutter9792 - November 26, 2010 5:14 p.m.

I'm already having way too much fun with AC 2 and Brotherhood to worry about 'Screed 3 any time soon. Although, I do need to return it to Gamestop, so maybe the wait is longer than I think...
  • gamingfreak - November 26, 2010 5:11 p.m.

As long as its in a different era then I'm cool with it.
  • Clovin64 - November 26, 2010 5:09 p.m.

Jeez, I'm only have way through AC Brotherhood! But that means I'm at the height of my Ass Creed love, so I say bring on AC3! Any chances of a Victorian London setting and a female lead maybe?
  • ElAmmoBandito - November 26, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Upgrade graphics that is all. :D
  • Dexsus - November 26, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Welcome prospect of course! ACB was one of the best games this year imo. Bring it on!