• JMarsella09 - March 15, 2012 4:19 a.m.

How exactly, even in the world of video games, would a double jump work.
  • Sinosaur - March 15, 2012 3:03 p.m.

Okay, here's what you do: 1) Jump into the air 2) Think about how awesome you are 3) Turn all of that awesome into mental power 4) Shoot that mental power down and go EVER HIGHER. ...or rocket boosters or bat wing capes.
  • Bones96 - March 18, 2012 11:51 p.m.

You release a huge fart in mid air which requires an enormous consumption of beans
  • Kermit1970 - March 15, 2012 2:26 a.m.

Is there anyone in the world who actually thinks Bobby Kotick is a great guy?
  • AGENTJORRRG - March 15, 2012 1:07 a.m.

If every fictional character from everything ever had a massive free for all to the death, no rules, the ring is the entire universe, team-ups possible, but everyone turns on everyone in the end, who would win?
  • taokaka - March 15, 2012 1:26 a.m.

the winner is whoever got to watch such awesomeness
  • - March 15, 2012 8:25 a.m.

Hahaha I think Taokaka hit the nail on the head.
  • PanicJester - March 15, 2012 12:10 a.m.

If your uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your uncle Jack off an elephant?
  • - March 15, 2012 8:26 a.m.

Yes. Uncle Jack is a good guy.
  • GameManiac - March 14, 2012 10:22 p.m.

I just love seeing well-known icons (the Poke Balls) get dissected and broken down for what it can do, and how it applies to reality. I'm glad to see (and expect) what Poke Balls truly are. Also: "We thought about something like a mini-black hole, but that theory doesn't work. Black holes can mash anything down to the size of a pinhead, but getting it out again is practically impossible." Andrew, you've never heard of "white holes", have you. They're the polar opposite of a black hole. They EXPEL matter, albeit exist briefly in space if I believe that to be true.
  • - March 14, 2012 11 p.m.

White holes are fine and dandy (if they exist) but nothing can enter them so the point is moot, sadly.
  • Rainbow-Carnage - March 14, 2012 8:26 p.m.

What happened to Talkradar, and the forums? And are they ever coming back? I apologies if this has already been answered somewhere els. But I didn't get the memo, and would really like to know :(
  • rballa2 - March 14, 2012 9:49 p.m.

From what I've heard (and I'm just a fan like you without inside info), TDar is being reworked (hopefully not into video format) nd will return. Haven't heard much about the forums...
  • forestfire55 - March 14, 2012 7:49 p.m.

I was still wondering about the "firsts of gaming" like first fps, first 3d game etc... sorry for repeating my question, i just thought it would be a good page.
  • Fenrakk101 - March 14, 2012 7:23 p.m.

I can't believe you guys didn't compare Pokeballs to Samus's armor from the Metroid series. How does she turn into a little ball?
  • ThatGamerDude - March 14, 2012 6:53 p.m.

Everyone knows pokeballs are entrances to the Twilight Zone!! Why else would pokemon be afraid to go inside of it?
  • profile0000 - March 14, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Probably my favorite Ask GR Anything yet.
  • - March 14, 2012 11:07 p.m.

:-D Awesome of you to say so.
  • masterjoe123 - March 14, 2012 6:42 p.m.

You guys are wrong. Pokeballs contain miniature wormholes that transport the Pokemon to a separate dimension that is comfortable to the Pokemon.
  • - March 14, 2012 11:07 p.m.

Haha That's actually a really awesome and adorable theory.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 14, 2012 6:26 p.m.

Why are there so many battles going on between gamers? oh pc sucks! oh consoles suck! uh, call of duty is for pussies! battlefield is gay!halo is retarted! screw mmorpgs! fps! I mean, where does this come from? Are comments like this just from internet trolls, creating wars in forums, or do people go around spewing this kind of shit, because they really believe it? Ok, I say that Call of Duty sucks. What is that going to accomplish? Another game will still be made, that comment won't change anything, it'll just make someone reading it mad, who will reply to it, and spread his thoughts around the internet. I mean, am I making sense? God, this all of a sudden really bothered me. Are we as gamers that childish? That immature?