Topics

Pokemon

• Tygerclaws - April 16, 2010 10:06 p.m.

Well, this is sad. Ash was an icon to me in my elementary school days, back when the show would come on every morning before school. Ash started my day, and Red would be there in the afternoon. (Hur hur, see what I did there?)I'll definitely be tuning in to the last episode, to see his last hurrah.
  • Imthedoctor - April 16, 2010 10:06 p.m.

He'll become the pokemon master probably. Its sad, but that needed to end, i mean every episode was same! Ash and them are lost in butt**** nowhere, then team rocket comes up with mech, and tries to steal pikachu, but there new friend and their signature pokemon step in and somehow blow team rocket up so they fly off in the horizon. (i wonder what team rocket's health insurance policy is?) I mean i love the show, (the classic ones) but they really milked it. I'm suprised its actually still up and running from probably 300 episodes, changes in voice acting and all the new pokemon. It was a good run
  • cholobear911 - April 16, 2010 10:05 p.m.

ash will die from the last shock of pikachu. then theyre gunna put down pikachu and his mom will find out and start crying. brok will end up being ambushed by all the people he harrassed and will just be trampled. what a way to go ash, surprised you even survived all the shocks before
  • ForgotenToast - April 16, 2010 10:01 p.m.

He's gonna be the very best, like no one ever was. (Bah nah nah nah) because to catch them for many seasons was his real test and to train them was his cause. He traveled across the lands and searched far and wide. He taught the pokemon to understand. the power thats inside! POKEMON! He caught them all. It was him and me. He knew it was his destiny. Pokemon! Oooh he was my best friend in a world we did defend. Pokemon! He really caught them all. Each challenge along the way, with courage he did face. He battled every day to claim his rightful place. Oooh our hearts so true. Our courage did pull us through. i taught him and he taught you. POKEMON! We caught them all, we caught them all, POKEMON!
  • Hurricrane - April 16, 2010 9:50 p.m.

*sadface* Oh, well, like you said, it's time for him to hang up his hat... probably along with the entire show. I'm going to have to find my hat and actually watch the last episode
  • super2j - April 16, 2010 9:49 p.m.

My homeboy needs to settle down as gym leader and marry his first true love(not brock or pikachu) but misty. I still remember the story setting them up like that. His wedding present to her? a bike! Her present to him, evolving his diglet into a dugtrio. Also Pikachu needs to get some.
  • MEX117 - April 16, 2010 9:47 p.m.

He's gonna be the pokemon master!!!