Topics

WTF

• Bloodstorm - July 15, 2010 1:17 p.m.

Are controllers "scary" to new gamers? yeah. Are they to convoluted? no. The only thing I've ever seen a non-regular gamer have a problem with on any controller is the analog sticks. For the life of them they just can't work 2 joysticks at the same time. Get rid of them and they wouldn't have a problem, but there also wouldn't be half as many game that are possible to play on a console. The d-pad only works in simple games.
  • myguyfromthe80s - July 15, 2010 12:53 p.m.

The N64 was the scariest game control system since trying to play street fighter II on the ZX Spectrum... ...using keys.
  • PaulieWaulie - July 15, 2010 12:47 p.m.

Is it just me or is GR getting invaded my spammers like IGN has for the last few months, at least the comments get removed quite quick but still annoys the hell out of me :(
  • nighthawk205 - July 15, 2010 12:39 p.m.

Haha the Ring one is great. Thats already scared the hell out of me a lot more than some creepy psycho girl climbing out of my tv would.
  • Clovin64 - July 15, 2010 12:38 p.m.

That damn Ring film made me afraid of my telly for months. Thanks for bringing it all back GR. Thanks a lot. The 360's Red Ring is still scarier though.
  • bitcrusherrrr - July 15, 2010 12:34 p.m.

None are as scary as the jaguars pad with full numeric keypad!
  • JakeyBaby - July 15, 2010 12:33 p.m.

Couple 3D with a game that has Ring levels of scary and I'm out...
  • Cyberninja - July 15, 2010 12:20 p.m.

i think something is wrong with the recaptcha it told me i didnt enter the thing right so i enter the next 2 words it gives me and then it shows up with me having 2 coments.
  • WickedSid - July 15, 2010 12:17 p.m.

The Fucking Red Ring... I'm scarred for life now, thanks a lot GameRaiders. And why is that person playing on a 3d T.V.?
  • Cyberninja - July 15, 2010 12:16 p.m.

dont games have instrutions that keep people from pressing the wrong button
  • Cyberninja - July 15, 2010 12:15 p.m.

dont games have instrutions that keep people from pressing the wrong button