• MrDuracraft - December 12, 2011 5:41 p.m.

I don't see the problem with this. Skyward Sword controls perfectly, and I honestly think it's more satisfying getting a hit in by swinging the sword correctly instead of just mashing a button.
  • shawksta - December 12, 2011 5:50 p.m.

I agree, i mean as said before, its not like were playing it like Kinect, we HAVE a controller and USE buttons and sticks for Movement,Talking, Selecting, Targeting, its just the Attacking and using Items have been replaced with a much better Motion Movement that was done perfectly. People who never even tried it act like Motion is nothing but Flailing and nothing close to Controller's but Move and Wii beg to differ. If they're gonna whine about something simple and brilliant, then the option for buttons should be put to let them stop Whinning.
  • SparkleDevon - December 12, 2011 5:39 p.m.

I really wish they would make different control options available. I don't want everything motion controlled, but having somethings button and others motion would be nice if I could switch in-game or something.
  • shawksta - December 12, 2011 5:38 p.m.

If anyone actually played Skyward Sword with Motion Plus the Right way without Whinning, you'll see why he thinks that, the Controls on Skyward Sword was Awesome enough that i dont ever want to Attack with Buttons anymore. They did it right with motion on this game, its not like Kinect where we dont have any controller comamnds, Motion is implemented into the controls, and Skyward Sword is so far the best use of it on a real Core action/Adventure game. Aonuma is probably under pressure, they'll eventually make something that will work so people can stop Whinning, maybe an option to choose your control scheme, they'll innovate some way, I dont want them to be forced to do something they shouldnt, lest we get another dissapointment like Twilight because people wanted a more realistic Zelda(Not saying the game is bad, it was awesome, but it lost allot of concept)
  • Draijan - December 12, 2011 5:36 p.m.

Looks like my LoZ playing days have come to an end :[ Refuse to use motion controls, If they add a second option like you know..able to use buttons/sticks w/e other then Motion Controls ill be a happy guy :|
  • samsneeze - December 12, 2011 5:27 p.m.

Skyward Sword is nice. I'd give it like an eight out of ten, personally. It would have been perfect if it wasn't for the fact that everything is motion controlled. I wouldn't mind them being present so long as they don't apply to every little thing that you do; otherwise this news that Zelda cannot go back to buttons saddens me deeply.
  • LordZarlon - December 12, 2011 5:11 p.m.

Motion controls will be the future, only if we want them to be. Nintendo has learned the hard way that you can't force the public to like what they like. Remember cell-da. The outcry from the fans was so strong that they had no choice but to go back to a more realistic look with Twilight Princess. I'm not saying Skyward Sword is bad. I'm just saying that the fans will decide if they want all future Zeldas to be motion controlled or not.
  • samsneeze - December 12, 2011 5:22 p.m.

Yeah, I don't believe that. I mean if there was actual documentation of Nintendo giving a crap maybe I'd buy it. And honestly, I think Wind Waker was one of the better Zelda games and the only one I enjoyed more was A Link To The Past.
  • Ridgley - December 12, 2011 5:11 p.m.

WRONG
  • EHyundai - December 12, 2011 5:10 p.m.

thats disappointing.